Candy & Dean Part #2

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

So what's the relationship between Bree & Drew now? They ignored each other all the time in their own place and are now all over each other again ? They even kissed and touched when not part of the dare...

It's still a little early to know the new nature of their relationship.
They will have to decide quickly: they must leave their apartment (if it is not already done).
Their relationship is not so incredible, for some time relations were more relaxed between them but without any physical contact. 2 nights at Dean & Candy and back to sex (especially for Bree who was hot).
Dean & Candy seemed happy that Bree & Drew are getting closer again. But, outside party, we see at the head of Drew that everything is not settled ...

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Candy always seems like she is yelling at Dean even when they are having a normal discussion.

If you mean she always talks loudly, it's possible she could have a
hearing problem. Some people with a hearing loss speak louder
because they think other people can't hear them. Just a thought.

We probably attended one of the last "representations" of the quator.
This evening completely reversed my thoughts.
I thought for a long time that it was Bree that had to be convinced to continue; in fact, I think it's Drew who is no longer in the "game". It was obvious at this party.
Now that Bree and Drew have left their apartment, the support points (Dean & Candy) are more fragile. So it's the attitude of Drew that becomes interesting: a priori, he broke with Bree without having a plan B, it's brave enough, but it looks lost! Candy & Dean did their best to try to save something.
My comments will interest only 2 or 3 people, but I wanted to say it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Coffee94 said:

We probably attended one of the last "representations" of the quator.
This evening completely reversed my thoughts.
I thought for a long time that it was Bree that had to be convinced to continue; in fact, I think it's Drew who is no longer in the "game". It was obvious at this party.
Now that Bree and Drew have left their apartment, the support points (Dean & Candy) are more fragile. So it's the attitude of Drew that becomes interesting: a priori, he broke with Bree without having a plan B, it's brave enough, but it looks lost! Candy & Dean did their best to try to save something.
My comments will interest only 2 or 3 people, but I wanted to say it.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I think you might be right.