Candy & Dean Part #2

It is true that the proximity of Bree and Drew may seem inappropriate after their "break", but what surprises me the most is that the two remain in the "sphere" VHTV (with D & C, L & P)! So they do not have friends outside VH, no family? They did not anticipate anything before leaving their apartment !?
Unless it is a deliberate choice not to disappear completely from VH, you never know the future ....

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Cetus said:

It seems she is looking for an apartament for herself.

It seems that since this morning she makes visits !?
I imagine that in Russia, it's like everywhere, it takes income to have an apartment, so I do not see how she will do? With VH, there were possibiltés in advance (if I understood correctly) for facility, but without VH?

How the hell does Dean put up with that bitch Candy, every time I drop in she is having a go, with her face absolutely tripping her. He has more patience than I have, I would have waved goodbye to her long before now. Miserable cow!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, right! Work on VH is getting up before the sun goes down!

Nice to have you entertained!
I did not think of a job where you get up at 7:00 am to break rocks or fill insurance files, but rather "extra" to get some bank notes. Bree is no longer a VH girl, so no income on this side unless VHTV pays a pension! lol

• Like 3