Candy & Dean Part #2

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

did anyone ever find out the real reason for the breakup?

Surely some, Golfer. I asked the community several times: radio silence. Especially, that the break took place in front of the cameras, so not very confidential! Of course, one had to understand Russian.
Impossible for "faithful Russophiles" to have missed the 3 discussions between Bree and Drew which led to the rupture!
Information is a power, in any human structure! And the power, it does not share.

13 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

Surely some, Golfer. I asked the community several times: radio silence. Especially, that the break took place in front of the cameras, so not very confidential! Of course, one had to understand Russian.
Impossible for "faithful Russophiles" to have missed the 3 discussions between Bree and Drew which led to the rupture!
Information is a power, in any human structure! And the power, it does not share.

unfortunately i don't understand russian & don't follow 1 apt 24/7 so whatever they said i missed. it's just a shame because they were a gr8 couple!

23 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

unfortunately i don't understand russian & don't follow 1 apt 24/7 so whatever they said i missed. it's just a shame because they were a gr8 couple!

Me neither I do not look at 1 apartment 24/7. But I have a "base" 3 or 4 apartments that I follow more particularly (I want to say several visits a day not necessarily long if nothing happens). What I meant was that even without seeing (live), some people here have info elsewhere (no need to give names).

You see no one joining our conversation !!

3 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

Me neither I do not look at 1 apartment 24/7. But I have a "base" 3 or 4 apartments that I follow more particularly (I want to say several visits a day not necessarily long if nothing happens). What I meant was that even without seeing (live), some people here have info elsewhere (no need to give names).

You see no one joining our conversation !!

what makes it difficult was that they really hadn't done much since moving to that apt. i guess with all of the "guests" that stayed on the couch they really couldn't let their problems air out or maybe we would have seen an explosion or 2 like candy/dean, misty/kyle, & mary/george.

20 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

ce qui rend difficile était qu'ils avaient vraiment pas fait beaucoup depuis son arrivée à qu'apt. Je suppose que avec tous les « clients » qui sont restés sur le canapé qu'ils ne pouvaient vraiment pas laisser leurs problèmes aérer ou peut-être que nous aurions vu une explosion ou 2 comme des bonbons / doyen, brumeuse / kyle, & Mary / george.

It's very fair Golfer.
The "interference" of Matt and Tara for weeks is incomprehensible.
Again, no one knows where these two leeches come from, especially Tara!

3 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

It's very fair Golfer.
The "interference" of Matt and Tara for weeks is incomprehensible.
Again, no one knows where these two leeches come from, especially Tara!

also they were very close to anna & alex. they should have been at lexy/pete party but it's way too late for any making up now. they both need to move completely away from vh & work on their lives elswhere. hanging around & going out together when there is obviously too much pain isn't helping anyone.