Patrik & Clair

Ok guys. please help me to figure this out.

What is it between Whitney and  guys (last night and tonight) that that they touch her breasts, ass and clits last night and tonight. She let them do whatever they want and even move hand or legs for their better access. Then both guys (last night and tonight ) fall sleep. I don't get it. 

15 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Is Whitney pissed off with Cleo now as she seems to spend more time here now lol

Just seen that Whitney has moved out apparently staying here now then I assume.

No.. it's all "health" problems that she got cured immediately as she "left the project" and arrived to patrik&clair house... and from time to time she have to go to scarlet&garry do sex work there with ben or whoever is there for her 

15 hours ago, Sparkles said:

No.. it's all "health" problems that she got cured immediately as she "left the project" and arrived to patrik&clair house... and from time to time she have to go to scarlet&garry do sex work there with ben or whoever is there for her 

No. Huge difference is between work in VH and guest in apt. Work - it's to go and arrange a 2 hours masturbation session with Cleo (their strategy). She really can not do this at this stage (problems with health). But she can have sex with Ben for example. Or be 5-6 hours with Clair for girlish talk.

19 hours ago, groomy said:

No. Huge difference is between work in VH and guest in apt. Work - it's to go and arrange a 2 hours masturbation session with Cleo (their strategy). She really can not do this at this stage (problems with health). But she can have sex with Ben for example. Or be 5-6 hours with Clair for girlish talk.

pay no attention to our friend sparkles. he hates staged sex & camshows. that's why he watches vh & chaturbate 24/7 so that he can tell us how horrible they are.

• Like 1