Marla & Hector

Welcome back H&M.Personaly I missed you two,specialy Marla big.........heart😉.I seen the twiter pic and tought you changed th bedroom cam..But not.I think one of the bedrooms cams in that exactly angle and zoom would be very good and call more viewers during the ""action",seems someone was holding the cam,phone when the pic was taken,so..or you hired that person 24/24 job to hold th cam in that position..or an little more easy..change one of th bedrooms cams to that position or put new one.cheers.

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Welcome back H&M.Personaly I missed you two,specialy Marla big.........heart😉.I seen the twiter pic and tought you changed th bedroom cam..But not.I think one of the bedrooms cams in that exactly angle and zoom would be very good and call more viewers during the ""action",seems someone was holding the cam,phone when the pic was taken,so..or you hired that person 24/24 job to hold th cam in that position..or an little more easy..change one of th bedrooms cams to that position or put new one.cheers.

i moved it a bit, the difference was only we are placed in front of cam.
think a bit lower is better? or need to go lower?

4 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

i moved it a bit, the difference was only we are placed in front of cam.
think a bit lower is better? or need to go lower?

My personal opinion,cam8 should be down an little and with more zoom,actualy the last Twitter pic of yours have an great view,close to bed and bet would give excellent view for videos and twiter pics,Just check the twiter pic and the actual cam8.

8 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

BTW i love Geralt, probably was an old art she draw for me for a RPG character ispired to the White Wolf 🙂

Gerald it's an great book character and game.Personaly my favourite one it's and always will be..performance character GIF.