Marla & Hector

13 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

Snake is good but there is a better Snake, in common imaginary universegiphy.gif

Hehe,escape from New York.Think john carpenter snake was the inspiration to kojima master pieces.

6 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

i think it's the universal base theory, when lose the eye in MGSV it also resemble a lot more 😄

Interesting fact about that. It is true that Snake Plisken was the inspiration for Solid Snake in Metal Gear. But the original box art for the NES was Michael Biehn who starred in Terminator 1 and Aliens.

nes_metalgear.png the-terminator-michael-biehn.jpg

170157002_3898003f9b.jpg

16 hours ago, Crerigan said:

BTW i love Geralt, probably was an old art she draw for me for a RPG character ispired to the White Wolf 🙂

Are you excited for Cyberpunk 2077? If they can capture the magic that made the Witcher series so incredible but in a futuristic world? My god it will be glorious.

1 minute ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Are you excited for Cyberpunk 2077? If they can capture the magic that made the Witcher series so incredible but in a futuristic world? My god it will be glorious.

i'm a huge fan of gibson, cyberpunk genere, and cyberpunk tabletop by talsoriar. i'm CRAVING for that game 😄

1 minute ago, Crerigan said:

i'm a huge fan of gibson, cyberpunk genere, and cyberpunk tabletop by talsoriar. i'm CRAVING for that game 😄

Yeah same here! It looks so damn cool! From what I remember in interviews they were working on it even before Witcher3. Not much just concept stuff. In fact the expansion for witcher 3 "Blood & Wine" almost didn't get made because they wanted to focus on Cyberpunk 2077. I really can't wait until I can get my hands on it. Especially if they capture that huge roaming world like Witcher 3 had.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

i think it's the universal base theory, when lose the eye in MGSV it also resemble a lot more 😄

Don't think it's just an theory,if not mistaken kojima sayed he was big fan of the two movies in some interview.Now we just need an game based on..Big troubles in little china😆.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Don't think it's just an theory,if not mistaken kojima sayed he was big fan of the two movies in some interview.Now we just need an game based on..Big troubles in little china😆.

please do a petition