Marla & Hector

4 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

@ze81 i work on cam 8 i promise, i don't know if it is possible to zoom 9

8 is the one on the shelf you can see in screenshot above, i think i can fix that one shelf lower to get a better angle, mayme a bit morre between the shelf 🙂

Thanks for the care,I think cam9 when we enter full screen mode it's very good view,would only change cam8 an little bit to be more down position and an little more close zoom.But both are now perfectly good.And cam7 it's fine also(gives the general view of bedroom).Hope people start making even more pics,screenshots of you two,i don't do that of anyone but we have great "capers" like the friend above(just in)and golfer,jabbath and many others.

1 hour ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Yeah same here! It looks so damn cool! From what I remember in interviews they were working on it even before Witcher3. Not much just concept stuff. In fact the expansion for witcher 3 "Blood & Wine" almost didn't get made because they wanted to focus on Cyberpunk 2077. I really can't wait until I can get my hands on it. Especially if they capture that huge roaming world like Witcher 3 had.

Most probably you will need an extreme high end computer for playing it...

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Most probably you will need an extreme high end computer for playing it...

that's why i have a consolle, do near top end and it's useful if you are not rich enough to mantain a top scale hardware (i studied to do that, but money is a tyrant)