Marla & Hector

Just now, Crerigan said:

that's why i have a consolle, do near top end and it's useful if you are not rich enough to mantain a top scale hardware (i studied to do that, but money is a tyrant)

Totally did you see the prices of the new Nvidia cards? 1259€ for a 2080Ti. They are nuts 🤦‍♂️

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Totally did you see the prices of the new Nvidia cards? 1259€ for a 2080Ti. They are nuts 🤦‍♂️

yes they are... but that thing can fly Enterprise alone while Spock is under a ton of Mojito 😛

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

yes they are... but that thing can fly Enterprise alone while Spock is under a ton of Mojito 😛

lmao absolutely.

But yeah @jabbath1987I think they said it was going to be a 1080 minimum to run the game on PC. But no official specs have been released yet. I'm a bit worried as a had a couple of sticks of RAM go bad on me so I'm down to 8gb. Most games can run fine with 8 but who knows. Luckily for us the GPU's nowadays are doing all the heavy lifting with their internal RAM.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

lmao absolutely.

But yeah @jabbath1987I think they said it was going to be a 1080 minimum to run the game on PC. But no official specs have been released yet. I'm a bit worried as a had a couple of sticks of RAM go bad on me so I'm down to 8gb. Most games can run fine with 8 but who knows. Luckily for us the GPU's nowadays are doing all the heavy lifting with their internal RAM.

if need a 1080 i can bet really a lot who disdain less than 16, better 20, GB of ram

5 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

lmao absolutely.

Most RAM manufacturers give lifetime warranty. Just send them in and you get new ones.

2 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

if need a 1080 i can bet really a lot who disdain less than 16, better 20, GB of ram

Yeah I'm thinking of just biting the bullet and buying a full 120gb for my PC. I love my consoles but I'll be honest, PC just runs sooooo much smoother. Not to mention they're releasing pretty much every single game now on PC with added bonuses and features that consoles just don't have. It's kind of frustrating to be honest. It's gotten to where I don't even want to buy the next generation.

• Like 1

Just now, DARKJOKER666 said:

Yeah I'm thinking of just biting the bullet and buying a full 120gb for my PC. I love my consoles but I'll be honest, PC just runs sooooo much smoother. Not to mention they're releasing pretty much every single game now on PC with added bonuses and features that consoles just don't have. It's kind of frustrating to be honest. It's gotten to where I don't even want to buy the next generation.

128GB of RAM? You need either Socket 2066 (Intel) or TR4 (AMD) motherboard for it.

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

128GB of RAM? You need either Socket 2066 (Intel) or TR4 (AMD) motherboard for it.

I've got a MSI X99A SLI PLUS with a intel i7 5820. Not the fasted CPU out there but it can hum if I get the overclocking on it correct. Sadly my bottleneck is the GPU as I've only got a AMD Radeon R9 380. I've been wanting to upgrade for a while but just haven't pulled the trigger. Every time I went to go upgrade either the damn Bitcoin miners hoarded the entire surplus or something better was juuuuuust coming out over the horizon. I think I'll h old out for the 2080's as that is going to be one helleva upgrade. I know for a fact my PSU can handle it because I bought it specifically to expand to a duel GPU machine. The original plan was to get 2 1080 Ti's bridged and start working in VR. But the dev company I worked for had to close shop so I've been super frugal with my money until I get established again.

• Like 1

I've got a MSI X99A SLI PLUS with a intel i7 5820. Not the fasted CPU out there but it can hum if I get the overclocking on it correct. Sadly my bottleneck is the GPU as I've only got a AMD Radeon R9 380. I've been wanting to upgrade for a while but just haven't pulled the trigger. Every time I went to go upgrade either the damn Bitcoin miners hoarded the entire surplus or something better was juuuuuust coming out over the horizon. I think I'll h old out for the 2080's as that is going to be one helleva upgrade. I know for a fact my PSU can handle it because I bought it specifically to expand to a duel GPU machine. The original plan was to get 2 1080 Ti's bridged and start working in VR. But the dev company I worked for had to close shop so I've been super frugal with my money until I get established again.

Yeah Video cards are ridiculously priced. And of course I wish you to find work again very soon 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yeah Video cards are ridiculously priced. And of course I wish you to find work again very soon 

Well thank you much. I think I'll be allright I've got plenty of freelance stuff to do. I'm just trying to see if I can't get a job that gives some health insurance or something lol.

• Like 1

Well thank you much. I think I'll be allright I've got plenty of freelance stuff to do. I'm just trying to see if I can't get a job that gives some health insurance or something lol.

Wish you the best of luck

• Like 1