Marla & Hector

8 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

@ze81I don't know if a.open cup bra can sustain her cleavage. she has one years ago but don't stay in place

🙂

post scriptum:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm30/cam12?timestamp=1535667479

Didn't tought in that,she have really big breasts,and my only tought was imaginating those beauties in the open bra hehe,But you make sense.How about those kinky mistress bras(not sure what they called)black ones with lots of stripes that let few to imagination☺️..bet Marla would look wonderful.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Didn't tought in that,she have really big breasts,and my only tought was imaginating those beauties in the open bra hehe,But you make sense.How about those kinky mistress bras(not sure what they called)black ones with lots of stripes that let few to imagination☺️..bet Marla would look wonderful.

wich model you talk about?

1 minute ago, Crerigan said:

Thanks a lot, and yes i was wank on it also, i want to know how it is watched by cam

sometimes i sit and watch her but on monitor is different

Yeah but at least you get the best close up view.😀

• Upvote 1

lol that's true love right there. Having a wank over pictures of the girl you're with lmao. Reminds me of an interview once with director Kevin Smith who did Mallrats and Clerks. He was saying that he woke up and tried to have sex with his wife but she told him to leave her alone. So he went into the bathroom to wank and saw a Playboy magazine that had pictures of his wife modeling in it. So he was wanking over the pics of her when she walked in on him. She got mad and said "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE JACKING OFF TO A PLAYBOY!" he said "No no no! They're pictures of you!! look!"

He said she was very confused and angry because she didn't know how she was supposed to react.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1