Tula - Split 5

VoyeurVillaNews

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/12/2018 at 11:13 AM, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Thank you for the summery, Jabbath. 

Marna and Greg are still getting the subscriptions. They look good for the newcomers. But of course, you are right - the new blood is needed.  

I remember the situation one year ago, it seems to me it was more interesting. Am i right?

We are looking for the independent participants badly. But still no success.

As you know, I was a subscriber to VV for several years.  But I left because despite many promises that new people would be on board, it was never happening.  I still check VV every other months or so but years later, still the same situation.  They keep saying that they have no success to bring new people.  May be they should look at their business patern.  VH is able to open a new apartment every week.  True that many don't last long and several are just boring.  But they seems to be able to recruit people.  VV must be doing something wrong as no one wants to join.

I feel sad about this because for a long time, VV was the best.

May be they should hire former participants, such as Nick (but not Ivo) to be in charge of recruitment.  They know how it works.  Look at what Anna  and Alex are now doing with VH.  

But it will take much more for me to return to VV

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...