Em, Lisa & Grant

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I said it he will be back... 🤣

... and on friday they will leave the apartment together ..... and she will come back with Bob ..... for the weekend

• Like 1

I think the plan is to have Sid leave during weekends so Bob can visit and fuck Em. This way, Em can pay the bills while Sid has a place to stay and play video game.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I think the plan is to have Sid leave during weekends so Bob can visit and fuck Em. This way, Em can pay the bills while Sid has a place to stay and play video game.

So the place will be dead Monday to Friday!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

So the place will be dead Monday to Friday!

Correct.

It is dead for me during weekends too, since I check the archive for Bob action scenes on Mondays.

6 hours ago, zoifan said:

Hi Zoifan, your hypothesis is reasonable and it is also logical.

The name of Sid does not appear on the list of apartments and therefore is a GUEST.

Em is not in love with him otherwise she would have sex with him.

Probably she has chosen the strategy that you have indicated: the week with Sid, weekend with Bob and in this way helps Sid who does not have a job.

The only thing I do not understand is why she sleeps naked in bed with Sid, makes her breasts kiss and gives him some kisses. Sid could sleep in the living room.

She does it only because Sid is suffering?

• Upvote 1