• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, budda said:

Should we think of a return of Sid ?
I'm terrified !!

image.png.e7f5b55140b2b3b0b6d93780e4dd5016.png

i dont think so, after fucking bob many times  there is two options for em first  bob became her new boyfriend , the second em in training to take misty line in the project

1 minute ago, x1000 said:

i dont think so, after fucking bob many times  there is two options for em first  bob became her new boyfriend , the second em in training to take misty line in the project

Em is on Lisa line: pussy show and love.... only like Lisa naked cleaning she can´t follow. This will remain for Lisa exclusively.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, spielo said:

Em is on Lisa line: pussy show and love.... only like Lisa naked cleaning she can´t follow. This will remain for Lisa exclusively.

I think it's important not to dismiss Em's role. She's here to help Lisa. If Lisa was doing so well in her old apt, there would have been no need to bring her here.

It's not a coincidence that the first person who helped Lisa was Em and now she's by her again. A&A know that and i guess that is why Em still there.

Of course, Lisa is the only one who can raise the level of this place but unless she comes up with new ideas (lesbian sex, orgies, etc..). i'm not very optimistic about this place. The stats will go up for some time then with the daily routine, they will go down. The number of new apts will not make it easier. But who knows, Lisa is unpredictable and we could have surprises like 3 days ago.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, pahman said:

I think it's important not to dismiss Em's role. She's here to help Lisa. If Lisa was doing so well in her old apt, there would have been no need to bring her here.

It's not a coincidence that the first person who helped Lisa was Em and now she's by her again. A&A know that and i guess that is why Em still there.

Of course, Lisa is the only one who can raise the level of this place but unless she comes up with new ideas (lesbian sex, orgies, etc..). i'm not very optimistic about this place. The stats will go up for some time then with the daily routine, they will go down. The number of new apts will not make it easier. But who knows, Lisa is unpredictable and we could have surprises like 3 days ago. 

You have designed the situation in a perfect way