Em, Lisa & Grant

38 minutes ago, nack said:

That indicates motion activity.

No.

Take an apt that was put offline for a period of time. When the apt is online again, do two things:

1. Watch that offline period of time as a subscriber on free cams. You will see a flat line.

2. Watch that offline period of time as a non-subscriber on free cams . You will see a normal graph.

If it was just a motion activity, you would see the same graph subscribers and non-subscribers see on free cams.

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, pahman said:

No.

Take an apt that was put offline for a period of time. When the apt is online again, do two things:

1. Watch that offline period of time as a subscriber on free cams (on timeline). You will see a flat line.

2. Watch that offline period of time as a non-subscriber on free cams . You will see a normal graph.

If it was just a motion activity, you would see the same graph subscribers and non-subscribers see on free cams.

Whenever I create moments, the bigger graph indicates motion activity for a large amount of time and smaller ones have activity for a lesser period. I donโ€™t watch live so canโ€™t comment.ย 

TImeline graphs always indicate motion activity rather than the views.

2 minutes ago, nack said:

Whenever I create moments, the bigger graph indicates motion activity for a large amount of time and smaller ones have activity for a lesser period. I donโ€™t watch live so canโ€™t comment.ย 

TImeline graphs always indicate motion activity rather than the views.

It depends. You can have a timeline graph based on views.

9 minutes ago, nack said:

Chaque fois que je crรฉe des moments, le graphique indique une activitรฉ plus de mouvement pour une grande quantitรฉ de temps et plus petits ont une activitรฉ pour une pรฉriode moindre. Je ne regarde pas en direct donc je ne peux.ย 

graphiques de montage indiquent toujours une activitรฉ de mouvement plutรดt que les points de vue.

Activity of movement AND sounds!
ย 

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Probably at work or with friends or something. I don't ever see Lisa inviting this girl over while Grant is there, but I don't believe for a second that he doesn't know what's going on.

Grant was there when she came over the last time.ย  Of course, Grant and Em left the apartment before anything happened.

6 minutes ago, photog32 said:

Grant was there when she came over the last time.ย  Of course, Grant and Em left the apartment before anything happened.

ย 

maybe he will not consider it as treason, and do not mind,

Anyway, this is very hot, lisaย and suzy together are very sexy๐Ÿ˜

Um, Grant has already been around the block enough to know what the hell is going on here. It's ridiculousย to think that he doesn't know what Lisa is doing. He knows about CC and since he is a tenant so he fully has access to VH. There is always a possibly that someone can say, "fuck it" and "cheat" simply cause they don't give a fuck anymore and sometime the person getting cheated on doesn't care and they just accept this is a cam show for money and that's kind of what it takes to earn it. But, in this case, I would say it's much more likely that Grant knows exactly what Lisa is up to and he could care less.ย 

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Um, Grant has already been around the block enough to know what the hell is going on here. It's ridiculousย to think that he doesn't know what Lisa is doing. He knows about CC and since he is a tenant so he fully has access to VH. There is always a possibly that someone can say, "fuck it" and "cheat" simply cause they don't give a fuck anymore and sometime the person getting cheated on doesn't care and they just accept this is a cam show for money and that's kind of what it takes to earn it. But, in this case, I would say it's much more likely that Grant knows exactly what Lisa is up to and he could care less.ย 

Let's hope you are right... imagine grant discovering everything and tell VH to erase all the images and posts here being deleted!!!ย 

๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Let's hope you are right... imagine grant discovering everything and tell VH to erase all the images and posts here being deleted!!!ย 

๐Ÿ˜Ž

Oh my, now that is classic! I laughed.ย ๐Ÿคฃ