Em, Lisa & Grant

5 hours ago, spielo said:

Thanks to those for the nogo judgements close to mobbing ! Enjoy your victory and have a nice sunday🤩

Sorry Spielo but what kind of opinions we had to give for an apt.where you could only see people crying, calling, watching PC and being away from home for 50% of the time? And how many times have you seen the tenants having real sex (1) in the last 3 months?

(1)
I do not consider sex that lasts only 2/3 minutes and is often hidden by blankets, puppets or pillows. That's just a joke for us.

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Emilia said:

Я уезжаю в родной город что бы полежать в клинике для душевно больных

С уважением и любовью Em

Geez this sounds pretty serious. I hope you feel better.

• Upvote 1

Guest maitre197

Em 

3 hours ago, Emilia said:

С уважением и любовью Em

Em registrated in the forum and wrote she  will be in a psychiatric hospital.

I'm hoping that Em gets strong and well enough to not let have Sid influence her life anymore. If things are as serious as they sound, maybe it would be best to not deal with any guys when she gets back. Just focus on herself and her friendships. Maybe also she could learn to be a little more social. I hope everything works out. I had no idea things were this serious.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Em is unwell, I doubt it. Most likely, Em does not want to be there when Lisa returns

I'm leaving for my hometown to lie in a clinic for mentally ill people

With respect and love Em

I wish you all the best for a seedy and healthy recovery.  I would question you coming back with in two weeks or two months, take your time and put yourself first living your life in this format would not me easy for anyone 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, oldfox said:

The apartment closed rather to quick one minute she was on the phone seemed to go to answer the door then everything stopped.

Hope everything is alright. 

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm6/cam113?timestamp=1527426714

I do not understand why VH has put the apartment off-line in this rush. They could simply wait for her to leave the house without having to put the apt off line. Also because Lisa & Grant will come back home.

Maybe Sid and Bob are going to hibernate under the garbage on the Loggia until she gets back..Actually hope they're gone..Applaud Em for taking a break..hope she comes back..to a new start.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, budda said:

I do not understand why VH has put the apartment off-line in this rush. They could simply wait for her to leave the house without having to put the apt off line. Also because Lisa & Grant will come back home.

This reminds me of the old times at VV. Just before the manager arrival to solve an issue, the apartment went offline without prior notice.

7 hours ago, Emilia said:

С уважением и любовью Em

Em. Ваше физическое и психическое здоровье имеет важное значение. У вас есть мои наилучшие пожелания для быстрого и полного выздоровления. Береги себя. ❤️

Em. Your physical and mental health is important. You have my best wishes for a quick and full recovery. Take care of yourself. ❤️

EMPF17a.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1