Em, Lisa & Grant

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

This whole thing sounds a lot like a move out. 😲

Now there is a problem with all the lies twitter guy told. Even with this post, I have no idea what's really going on.

56 minutes ago, spielo said:

Thanks to those for the nogo judgements close to mobbing ! Enjoy your victory and have a nice sunday🤩

If she comes back after two weeks, the decision to take some time off was perhaps not so bad.

Some People in this Forum badly need time to get back to normal (and maybe meditate a little), because some contributions in this forum are simply no longer appropriate.  

image.png

Now we can only hope that Em will really come back in two weeks. 🙂 It would be a pity not to see them again. 

i think that em is really cute & she has given us a few (too few) hot moments. but the em/sid/bob drama is old. it should have been over a couple of weeks ago when the probation period was announced. i vote for getting another couple that will make an effort to get along better with lisa/grant & that wants to be on vh.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 час назад, Badbull сказал:

Эм нездоров, я в этом сомневаюсь. Скорее всего, Эм не хочет быть рядом, когда Лиза вернется

Я уезжаю в родной город что бы полежать в клинике для душевно больных

С уважением и любовью Em

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i think that em is really cute & she has given us a few (too few) hot moments. but the em/sid/bob drama is old. it should have been over a couple of weeks ago when the probation period was announced. i vote for getting another couple that will make an effort to get along better with lisa/grant & that wants to be on vh.

Couldn't agree more,as pretty as she is for long long time she doesn't do much and of course she have the worst partner as possible(Sid),think Em and Lisa are two good exemple(opposite evolutions in cams)both girls were pretty shy when they apeared and did little(long long months ago)but one(Lisa)as able to adap,get an good boyfriend that isn't limiting her in any means and be as active and participate as most VH residents,all the contrary Regard em(and Sid)no evolution,improvments at all.As I said may items before,Lisa&grant deserves an good couple to "team" with them in this house,house will always be more interesting with two nice couples.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Em has seemed a little unstable and unhappy the last couple of weeks but that is not surprising given what has been going on in her life! Get well soon little one. 

Whether Em leaves 2 weeks or stays at home, it changes very little.
In any case there is nothing to see !

• Upvote 1