Stella & Stephan Part #2

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Houlii said:

So..Stephan has a sleepover..welcomed by Stella..just got married last week.....Those crazy kids..lol🤓

remember that girl that we talk some days ago that went there to watch them fuck??? well she already visit to have the same treatment from stefan 😁

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

remember that girl that we talk some days ago that went there to watch them fuck??? well she already visit to have the same treatment from stefan 😁

My guess is Stella sleeps and has sex with her girl friends so in some way it's the same to them that Stephan sleeps with his friends that are girls..In some warped way it seems fair..🤙

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

@Houlii didn't notice that they are doing again now.. it's the same girl

Guess I'm not following you..I knew she was there one night watching and maybe even coaching them and didn't participate.. Then was there without Stella another time ans did with him.. I was commenting about it being ok to spend the night with another woman without Stella there.. It didn't work like that in the past.. It must work for them now..

6 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Guess I'm not following you..I knew she was there one night watching and maybe even coaching them and didn't participate.. Then was there without Stella another time ans did with him.. I was commenting about it being ok to spend the night with another woman without Stella there.. It didn't work like that in the past.. It must work for them now..

I didn't check that she was here tonight when i post.. Just remembered we talked about her visiting to watch here, when i saw your today post, and that days later she visited to had sex with him (they was alone in the bedroom)

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I didn't check that she was here tonight when i post.. Just remembered we talked about her visiting to watch here, when i saw your today post, and that days later she visited to had sex with him (they was alone in the bedroom)

Alone tonight but I suppose they worked it out..Stella might be out fucking her girl friend tonight as well..Nice arrangement..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Houlii said:

Alone tonight but I suppose they worked it out..Stella might be out fucking her girl friend tonight as well..Nice arrangement..

Does Stella ever fuck other guys? I don't recall ever seeing her with
one. Has anyone ever asked them in the past why that is?

10 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

No.

No, Like I said a great arrangement. I think this is a designated girl he's allowed to play with when she is out with her girls. She said she was not interested in other guys but Stephan was allowed other girls. So in review.. Stella is f__g hot, Doesn't like other guys, She loves other girls and sometimes brings them home for him, lets him have a mistress, loves the ground he walks on..busts her ass making money for them.. Sounds like Nirvana or winning the lottery to me!!  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Houlii said:

No, Like I said a great arrangement. I think this is a designated girl he's allowed to play with when she is out with her girls. She said she was not interested in other guys but Stephan was allowed other girls. So in review.. Stella is f__g hot, Doesn't like other guys, She loves other girls and sometimes brings them home for him, lets him have a mistress, loves the ground he walks on..busts her ass making money for them.. Sounds like Nirvana or winning the lottery to me!!  

Meh... fuck all that. I hate one sided relationships and will never agree to them. The deal they have going on may be a good deal for him but makes for a boring apartment when he gets to fuck a bunch of girls but she doesn't do shit with other guys. The same situation is going on with Nina and Alan and I won't watch that apartment anymore either for the same reason.