Stella & Stephan Part #2

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, squish said:

If that is so, why are they not archived?

As far as i know because there wasn't an official tweet post from VH about them.. and they was getting here forgotten 😁
But after all this time  (well elsa&tom still have technical issues looool) seems they won't come back.. Actually they are still living in the same house they was before (where ethel also was) but without VH cams

@StnCld316 after all this time, think this apartment (and guess also elsa&tom and ella&isaac) could go to archived area.. The only ones i see with a tiny small probability that coming back to business are ella&isaac

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

As far as i know because there wasn't an official tweet post from VH about them.. and they was getting here forgotten 😁
But after all this time  (well elsa&tom still have technical issues looool) seems they won't come back.. Actually they are still living in the same house they was before (where ethel also was) but without VH cams

@StnCld316 after all this time, think this apartment (and guess also elsa&tom and ella&isaac) could go to archived area.. The only ones i see with a tiny small probability that coming back to business are ella&isaac

I can place them in the Archives.  If they do happen to reappear back Online I can just move them from the Archives to Online.

35 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I can place them in the Archives.  If they do happen to reappear back Online I can just move them from the Archives to Online.

After all this time "offline" without even any news.. guess it's the "best solution"

• Upvote 1

Just now, Houlii said:

I spoke with Stella on CB and she said they had decided not to come back..

Yes, you have said that at the time.. when i said "any news" was talking about VH saying anything about them.. Because i know that they return to the apartment (and even their realm nº was now taken by evi&alan)

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I have noticed in Nina & Alan Apartment their Realm is 14 which is correct. If you insert 25 & 24 in place of the 14 it still comes up as Nina & Alan as well.

If i change to 25 (ex-elsa&tom and ella&isaac) and 24 ("ex"-gia&anthony) here appear this - and with 18 ("ex-"Mira&Henry) the same

11111.JPG.2dd3b860a7291313d559a96297ec4003.JPG

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

If i change to 25 (ex-elsa&tom) and 24 (ex-gia&anthony) here appear this - and with 18 (Mira&Henry) the same

11111.JPG.2dd3b860a7291313d559a96297ec4003.JPG  0   8.63 kB

All the Dead Realms not in use are being redirected to the most viewed Cam. It keeps changing. Once I seen it Nina & Alans and 5 Minutes later it was in one of the Newer Apartments that just came online not long ago. 

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

All the Dead Realms not in use are being redirected to the most viewed Cam. It keeps changing. Once I seen it Nina & Alans and 5 Minutes later it was in one of the Newer Apartments that just came online not long ago. 

It's weird.. because all i get here is the "page not found" message. 

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe the Realms have not been cleared on all Servers. I presume there is Servers for different areas.

Probably it's that.. and when you put a death realm, in fact it's "only" opening the site "normally" instead giving the 404