Stella & Stephan Part #2

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Stupid question I know but is it a guy or a girl?

It's a girl

[boring explanation on] And it's not stupid.. i understand your doubt (if not watching, nothing do to with some foxy,kira friends lookalike 😁) because in english girlfriend is used like a female friend or "girl in relation".. and in my language there is one word for each one.. that's why when i see "girlfriend/boyfriend" always get confuse if it's only friend or something more [boring explanation off]

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just saw it and took a few screenshots. Cams way too yellow for me to keep watching...

Lighting makes no difference to me. I can see the action regardless. But girl-girl stuff puts me to sleep.

image.png.dfd562e34089f9c677bf61a7fbb1998c.png

You're right, Jabba, that's a horrible image. Not your fault, of course. It
was a combination of too little light and too much greenish-yellow. But,
it was too good a shot on your part to ignore, so...I thought you might
like this one better.

StellaGirl3.JPG.24072fc104e16fced7c7317e6e77e9d6.thumb.JPG.526741de581a6e8f72486b4e52ff5f4d.JPG

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, letsdothis said:

image.png.dfd562e34089f9c677bf61a7fbb1998c.png  0   467.07 kB

You're right, Jabba, that's a horrible image. Not your fault, of course. It
was a combination of too little light and too much greenish-yellow. But,
it was too good a shot on your part to ignore, so...I thought you might
like this one better.

StellaGirl3.JPG.24072fc104e16fced7c7317e6e77e9d6.thumb.JPG.526741de581a6e8f72486b4e52ff5f4d.JPG  0   261.12 kB

Wow great work 👍

• Like 1

Sad that Manager or even the residents don't do absolutely nothing to fix the horrible yellow image,sometimes there is some nice looking guests that would be nice to watch(as long as they act minimal naturally and not so fake way like Stella)but all that yellow kills it.Only house that had worst image quality was Maria&grisha old place.

new girl (it seems) is visiting... don't know if for cam show or for chaturbate

Could the girl be one of the crazy girls that did a threesome in last house?? (not cindy).. the one that did crazy/funny faces to bathroom cam. Seems to be her but with a different hair color

56 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

new girl (it seems) is visiting... don't know if for cam show or for chaturbate

Could the girl be one of the crazy girls that did a threesome in last house?? (not cindy).. the one that did crazy/funny faces to bathroom cam. Seems to be her but with a different hair color

Wonder if s&s go to peoples homes and just have sex for them to watch.. she was just watching.. nice little part time gig..

12 hours ago, Sparkles said:

It was in fact very weird ... but doesn't surprise me lool

Stephan seems like a different cat from when their first apartment was going..interesting to watch the transformation..Stella is always sexy as hell..