Delete my Account

Guest test123987

1 minute ago, TBG 150 said:

I don't get it. You have 5 1/2 years reading this forum and the one contribution that you make is to delete your account. 

Just don't log in and your account is deleted. Simple as that!

These 'Please delete my account' posts are 1 of life's great mysteries...

incredulous GIF by REYKON

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest casdesire

This forum and RLC are unhealty mental enviroments for me (& for a lot of other users but they aren't aware of it yet). All the theories, analysations, assumption etc makes me (& others) crazy in the head. This is very unhealty and toxic.

Because of this I have addiction problems. It needs to stop.

Please delete my account!!

Guest casdesire
10 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

Hot damn! Two useless deletions in one day. 

Seeeeeee Yaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Poor snowflakes. 😢 Go tell mommy all about it.

Thanks for the answer!! You seems a big guy here on this forum.
It's easy to write some "cool" and macho-comments from behind your pc or phone.
It took a lot more courage to look yourself into the eyes and except you have a problem (and do something about it). The only place where being "a big guy" matters, is in real life. I really hope you are also one there.

I shouldn't have commented here anymore. If I could, I would delete my account meself.
So please, delete my account asap!! Thanks!

I have no control over your account. I'm just a lowly poster here that has to laugh at those that register then decide they don't like it here. You're even a Premium Member. Hang out and let you subscription expire. 

8 hours ago, casdesire said:

Thanks for the answer!! You seems a big guy here on this forum.
It's easy to write some "cool" and macho-comments from behind your pc or phone.
It took a lot more courage to look yourself into the eyes and except you have a problem (and do something about it). The only place where being "a big guy" matters, is in real life. I really hope you are also one there.

I shouldn't have commented here anymore. If I could, I would delete my account meself.
So please, delete my account asap!! Thanks!

Nope! Not a big guy at all compared to a lot of people today. I'm only 6 feet tall and 200 pounds. That isn't all that big. In real life, (is this fake life?) I do carry some weight. I make important decisions that affect a lot of people. Macho? I used to be. Too old to put on shows now. I'm the same here as I am in the real world. I don't need to put on a fake persona. I call it like I see it. You either handle what is thrown at you and deal with it, or you hide under a rock.

It's been said many times. This is Hotel California. You can check out anytime you like, but you can't ever leave. Truthfully, just don't log into the site and you'll never know if you have an account or not. Any posts that you made will remain whether you have a valid account or not. You can't delete them. So, why stress out over something in which you have no control? Let it go and relax. Life is stressful enough.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...