Becca & Ben

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And it's the clothes whitney had before.. maybe was quicker to dress aahah

and ben also helped whitney&jerar .. but yes.. one of that two hypothesis.. Maybe the house isn't going very well for the income they would have guess

Hilarious. She nearly freaked out... 🤣

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

If I was him I would have returned much earlier 😇

And then the girls didn't had the show for giving him views... 

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hilarious. She nearly freaked out... 🤣

Wonder if anyone believe in that "panic moment".. specially from a girl that already fucked at his side.. already was grabbed by him.. that is working (fucking) at a cam site where he also is and have access to all her videos.. 

It was a nice job for the girls.. just need to watch the number of comments here with them... and then compare with the "guests" that the macho man invite to his house to fuck them

P.S. where is becca??? Did anyone tell her that she is living here now?? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Gostaria de saber se alguém acredita naquele "momento de pânico" .. especialmente de uma garota que já fodeu ao seu lado .. já foi agarrada por ele .. que está trabalhando (porra) em um site de cam onde ele também é e tem acesso a todos seus vídeos .. 

Foi um bom trabalho para as meninas .. só precisa assistir o número de comentários aqui com eles ... e, em seguida, comparar com os "convidados" que o machão convidar para sua casa para transar com eles

PS, onde é becca ??? Alguém disse a ela que ela está morando aqui agora? 

in my country there is a movie and an actor that by chance is already dead, had an intense sex scene with the other actress,

and then he told her that in the end he was going to enter the dressing room she was naked, and she was very frightened and covered up shortly after they simulated sex

so I think she got scared because this situation is not in the context where they had sex side by side

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And then the girls didn't had the show for giving him views... 

Wonder if anyone believe in that "panic moment".. specially from a girl that already fucked at his side.. already was grabbed by him.. that is working (fucking) at a cam site where he also is and have access to all her videos.. 

It was a nice job for the girls.. just need to watch the number of comments here with them... and then compare with the "guests" that the macho man invite to his house to fuck them

P.S. where is becca??? Did anyone tell her that she is living here now?? 

maybe becca was there to help him get the apt. or she is visiting her mom for week😁

31 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

in my country there is a movie and an actor that by chance is already dead, had an intense sex scene with the other actress,

and then he told her that in the end he was going to enter the dressing room she was naked, and she was very frightened and covered up shortly after they simulated sex

so I think she got scared because this situation is not in the context where they had sex side by side

Well said 😎

By the way, which one??