Becca & Ben

24 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

since he is just starting out there is a chance that we can give them names. but if he gets them at the present rate it will be impossible to keep track of them except by number.

That's what I am saying 👍

• Like 1

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maitre197
1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I think you are forgetting Alan&Alex guys crew... Drew, Henry and Dean..

I visited a lot of time the city of Ben and  expect  to see many pretty girl in this apt. I  am going to monopolize  their naming.

26 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

what are we trying to achieve here?  An award for the highest number of different partners? 

If it is the case, although it was gay action, Freddy is way ahead of all the other guys on VH.  For the number of different girls fucked by a guy on VH,  Alan is still ahead. But who's counting :)).   

i don't remember alan fucking a high number of girls. just fucking a few girls a lot! nina, serena, kira, maybe about 3 others whose names i don't remember since they weren't here much.

2 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

As long as we see nice passionate fucking by people with nice bodies,  whether they are known as #72 or Isablla, Ingrid, Giovani or Sergio, I don't care

me either. but my main questions are who is becca? are they actually a couple? is she actually going to show up?

Guest maitre197
3 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

As long as we see nice passionate fucking by people with nice bodies,  whether they are known as #72 or Isablla, Ingrid, Giovani or Sergio, I don't care

Inhumane. The rats in the labs have their own names.

Guest maitre197
2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

me either. but my main questions are who is becca? are they actually a couple? is she actually going to show up?

Especially,  between the 3 new apt of fucking @submanagers@ Tim and Zoi the Ben's realm is the biggest. Business mistake or calculation.