Becca & Ben

11 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

I know I' m bias but despite her very nice body, I lost total interest in her after her decision to move in as a participant despite the fact that she couldn't stand Jerar.

Sex wise,  I remain convince that she is more a lesbian than into guys.  Very little action on her side.  I have seen much better.  But this is only my opinion.  Several may enjoy it very much

Agree here.. And i don't believe that she is even more attracted to girls than into guys.. 

this is just sex between co-workers... partnership for views.. i will had sex in your house and you came to mine to do the same

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

this is just sex between co-workers... partnership for views.. i will had sex in your house and you came to mine to do the same

Maybe not every single action they do has to revolve solely on views. They don't even seem like the type that make that sort of thing a priority. It's possible Whitney went to Ben's house because they had more privacy there rather than having to be bothered by Clair and Patrik. Keep in mind that these people are all friends and there's no telling how long they all have known each other before they started dealing with VH or what their relationship was like.

• Like 2

Ben reminds me Freddy.  His whole life revolves around sex.  From what I was able to see, when he is on his computer, he is accessing dating sites.

He lines up women like Freddy was lining up men.  One leave and, within hours, another one arrives.  As we have seen a couple of women returning, he must have something.  May be his huge cock is the reason for his success.   To my taste, it makes it a unique and interesting apartment to watch.  We never know who will share his bed at any given night.

We don't know yet if we will ever get a 3 some or multiple couple in that apartment.  Time will tell. Could be interesting to start a lottery on CC to guess who will share his bed on a specific night 🙂

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Maybe not every single action they do has to revolve solely on views. They don't even seem like the type that make that sort of thing a priority. It's possible Whitney went to Ben's house because they had more privacy there rather than having to be bothered by Clair and Patrik. Keep in mind that these people are all friends and there's no telling how long they all have known each other before they started dealing with VH or what their relationship was like.

You may be right.  If so, I presume that his was at Whitney's request because lack of privacy doesn't disturb Ben.  We saw that at W&J's place the first night.  He was with whom we believe is Becca.  He was not shy to fuck her next to Patrik and Clair.  ANd while fucking Becca, his hand was trying to reach Clair.  Then at Patrik's he was in the bedroom again with Becca and wanted to include Whitney.  He was also no shy to fuck a guest girl while Becca was in bed.  As for Whitney, she doesn't mind to walk around almost naked when she is alone with Clair.  But as soon as Patrik is there, she dresses up

30 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Didn't say "every single" .. but here it's what i interpreted.. the sex itself.. solely business. That doesn't mean that they didn't have done it in the past with other reasons/purposes (it even makes all easier considering where they are working actually)

Edit: Like cleo&axel vs clara&stas... from the same managers.. 

I don't really care about business or personal fuck, as long as it is good good fuck - means it is not robotic mechanical sex, and both parties are passionate , 

As far as I can remember, this is the first time Whitney gave proper blowjob and she was engaged with sex.

• Like 3

All the sex on VH is business as far as I’m concerned. There’s no way to ignore the purpose of those cams when they write checks. Personally, I’d love to know what they really think about us. That would be fascinating!

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

nofile.io is the slowest d/l that i've ever seen. also nath who posts in rlc recently was kicked off of there for posting adult content.

I would agree that it can be slow as snails, but on occasion, I've been
able to download at 2.0-2.5 MBps, which is the equivalent of 2000-
2500 KBps. But, they do seem to throttle their download speeds on
their free accounts, sometimes.