Becca & Ben

21 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You need binoculars at this place. So I am not sure yet if it is her 

the cams are too far, vhtv should zoom the picture at least or especially in bedrooms. It's enough to see how rlc does it in girls bedrooms, where the picture is much more closed up  and much brighter then in here

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Good cam placement begins with the place itself. Long narrow rooms like here are not suitable at all...

True enough but they could mount them on walls and such like RLC does..  However, that would entail purchasing modern and up-to-date equipment, and you know no one associated with or VH themselves is going to do that!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

True enough but they could mount them on walls and such like RLC does..  However, that would entail purchasing modern and up-to-date equipment, and you know no one associated with or VH themselves is going to do that!

Nope mostly the problem is landlord does not allow drilling holes for fixing the mounts... Of course these cams come with a mount for wall installation.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Nope mostly the problem is landlord does not allow drilling holes for fixing the mounts... Of course these cams come with a mount for wall installation.

In the States they have a wall mount that you can use that can be removed by pulling it off.  It does not damage paint or drywall.  I saw how a couple of the dams were mounted at RLC and it appears they use this type of wall mount.  I'm not sure what they have in Russia or the Ukraine but I'm betting that is available over there also.  Look at the cams and mounting in the bedroom at Henry and Mira's place, along with a host of the other apartments.  On tripods for Christ's sake!?.  That went out with the 8mm projectors!  If I was a visitor that set up would be screaming; "Look at us!  Everyone in the world will be watching you!"  The vast majority of cams at RLC are much more discreet than VH..

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mic351 said:

In the States they have a wall mount that you can use that can be removed by pulling it off.  It does not damage paint or drywall.  I saw how a couple of the dams were mounted at RLC and it appears they use this type of wall mount.  I'm not sure what they have in Russia or the Ukraine but I'm betting that is available over there also.  Look at the cams and mounting in the bedroom at Henry and Mira's place, along with a host of the other apartments.  On tripods for Christ's sake!?.  That went out with the 8mm projectors!  If I was a visitor that set up would be screaming; "Look at us!  Everyone in the world will be watching you!"  The vast majority of cams at RLC are much more discreet than VH..

You are totally right. The cams could be mounted with a different system to walls not leaving any holes. I will try to get a statement from VH on this and will come back to you when I have more info. Thanks for your input. 

On 5/24/2018 at 2:42 PM, Amy3 said:

You go Darcie! But, technically she already did have an orgy with MH and her ex. 

So, here's a question for you guys. Say you were dating some girl and it was serious. And your girl agreed to have a MFF threesome as long as you agreed to have a MMF threesome. Ok, of course, you do the MFF first, but, then when it comes time to do the MMF threesome, you just can't do it. Do you think that's break up material?

Actually, I am trying to get my chick into an MFM before a FMF. We are both straight, so don't know how it will work out 😁

48 minutes ago, doctor_housky said:

Actually, I am trying to get my chick into an MFM before a FMF. We are both straight, so don't know how it will work out 😁

I think this is a much safer way to go. That way if you just can’t do it, then she won’t hate you and there still may be a chance that she’ll still go along with the MFF. Curious to know how it goes for you. Good luck! 

19 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I think this is a much safer way to go. That way if you just can’t do it, then she won’t hate you and there still may be a chance that she’ll still go along with the MFF. Curious to know how it goes for you. Good luck! 

Yep, my thoughts too! I will let ya know! 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, doctor_housky said:

Yep, my thoughts too! I will let ya know! 

If I were your girl though, I’d find a way to give you the impression that I’d only go as far with the other girl and you did with the other guy. 😁