8 minutes ago, itsme said:

Screen Shot 05-25-18 at 12.39 AM.PNG

Fucked from behind while facing the cam. One of the hottest things ever. My favorite thing to see other than seeing her taking a nice load to the face.

• Thanks 1

Why an extra topic for this? Makes no sense to me. Can you please merge the topic into general topic @StnCld316? Thanks. 👍

24 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why an extra topic for this? Makes no sense to me. Can you please merge the topic into general topic @StnCld316? Thanks. 👍

Why can't there be a topic just for sex pics if someone wants it? Surely there are people who don't want to be bothered with talk about other stuff. I don't know, like what kind of a fruit is it or how long can a watermelon live for. A lot of people just want to see the sex pics. Maybe there should be a sex pics topic in all the VHTV forums like RLC is? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow the boss has spoken? Are we not now allowed making up our own topics or only ones that you like? Seems a bit dictatorial to me.

• Like 1

Just now, Robwin said:

Wow the boss has spoken? Are we not now allowed making up our own topics or only ones that you like? Seems a bit dictatorial to me.

Just wondered why we need an extra topic for sex pics now?

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Dunno better ask @itsme but maybe some members just want specific sex pics and not loads of others like cats, or people just sat around etc. We all have our strange whims. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

No, you didn't just wonder, you asked StnCld to fix it cause you didn't like it. Personally, I would agree with you. Everything should go in one thread, but that's not exactly been your stance with me in particular, I hasten to point out. How many calls to move me out of threads have you called for? 👮

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

We do encourage Posters to make New Topics if they wish to do so.  The Topic is not pinned so it shouldn't have any effect on the General Topic.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

We do encourage Posters to make New Topics if they wish to do so.  The Topic is not pinned so it shouldn't have any effect on the General Topic.

@jabbath1987

chanel iman fashion GIF

• Like 1