Ary & George Part #3

41 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The last few days it seems to be their daily routine.  All we can do is keep knocking them off as they come along.  Don't know what their objective is but whatever they are trying to do it's definitely not in their favor.

Bad news for them is that most people here are too savvy to fall for it and will report the spam quick. Maybe they will get the drift that it's more trouble the  it's worth. 

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Bad news for them is that most people here are too savvy to fall for it and will report the spam quick. Maybe they will get the drift that it's more trouble the  it's worth. 

The most they get in is between 10 to 20 Posts most times before they are nabbed.  The good thing is once they get Flagged as Spam everything they have Posted is Deleted Automatically. So there's no going through every Topic they have Posted in to Hide or Delete the Posts. 

Sometimes I can get them before they even get started posting.  :biggrin:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Anni is back 

I remember saying a while back that I thought it would have been better to introduce Anni to the new guy that's been here, but now I actually prefer how things have played out. Maybe Anni and the new guy will hit it off, or maybe we might get a George/Anni in bedroom and Ary/new guy in living room kind of situation.