Ary & George Part #3

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Yeah very true so whats the holdup lol

Good things come to those who wait.ย ๐Ÿ˜ You guys don't know what's going on there. I mean really, you don't. Everything from his gay to the wedding.ย ย 

Just now, Robwin said:

Yeah very true so whats the holdup lol

If I had to guess, it's either one of two things. Remember how long it took George to start fucking Anni. Either this is just their process and they have to ease into being ok to start fucking others, OR very simply they are just having fun with the suspense of it all. To be honest, I'm actually loving the suspense. It's been too long since we've had a good "will they or won't they" situation.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Besides, think how many people are watching at the moment "just in case something happens".......

ย 

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

If I had to guess, it's either one of two things. Remember how long it took George to start fucking Anni. Either this is just their process and they have to ease into being ok to start fucking others, OR very simply they are just having fun with the suspense of it all. To be honest, I'm actually loving the suspense. It's been too long since we've had a good "will they or won't they" situation.

Well they are number 1 in the previews right now so it ain't doing their bank account much harm lol....Oh i am a cynical bastard at times lol

• Like 1