Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #4

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The twitter said, 'Nina gone away for a week to learn about sex tourism'. Don't think it can be our Nina as not enough baggage, but if she has gone away for a week without Alan, it seems that they just have a working functional relationship (as far as Nina concerned perhaps) in which case maybe more male guests in the future?

2 hours ago, squish said:

The twitter said, 'Nina gone away for a week to learn about sex tourism'. Don't think it can be our Nina as not enough baggage, but if she has gone away for a week without Alan, it seems that they just have a working functional relationship (as far as Nina concerned perhaps) in which case maybe more male guests in the future?

I think the competition is over. Nina would not have gone - until the competition is over.

The second marker - two days Twitter activity is usual. There is no priority on Otto&Lola and NAS.

Who won? Question. I think NAS. I heard Otto and Lola not the first - 5-6 days ago.

Otto is not very cheerful, Lola, too. On the contrary - Nina went on vacation for a week.

Groomy, what is your source of info for the competition please? If the prediction is correct then I have to say that it is fully deserved, I marvel at the NAS stamina sometimes!

Well if Nina is away for the week I fully expect our Serena to offer her services to Alan - the show has to go on after all?

19 minutes ago, squish said:

Well if Nina is away for the week I fully expect our Serena to offer her services to Alan - the show has to go on after all?

Most likely, and I don't think it's fair or very interesting that Alan has this freedom to fuck all these girls and Nina doesn't get to have fun with any guys while Alan is away. We've seen Alan with 3 different girls so far.

24 minutes ago, squish said:

Groomy, what is your source of info for the competition please? If the prediction is correct then I have to say that it is fully deserved, I marvel at the NAS stamina sometimes!

Competition. On some rules (related to free cameras and advertising on Twitter). But he is not tied to statistics (that is, how much the apartment earns). Information is completely reliable. Almost all apartments talking about the competition at the start and all month.

Otto&Lola and NAS - 100% participated. It was obvious even on Twitter and their efforts (Lola made a maximum in room with free - anal, DP with toy, orgies, fuck Otto. In last days competition she do it in the best angle for free cam. NAS also do it a lot - much more their usual activity).

Maybe someone else. Most likely not Russian (I'm not an assistant here) - Ary? Julia and Raul? Everything is possible. But judging by decline activity and Twitter advertising (now +/- for all apartments) - competition ended.

Or not. But new - all with zero. The king is dead, long live the king! Those who have done most for the victory in the month. Now they will rest. This is opportunity for those who did not put everything to victory in last month, in this they can try to win.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Most likely, and I don't think it's fair or very interesting that Alan has this freedom to fuck all these girls and Nina doesn't get to have fun with any guys while Alan is away. We've seen Alan with 3 different girls so far.

Nina has been with one other guy but it may be that Nina doesn't want to fuck other guys.  Alan doesn't seem that interested in other girls, (besides Kira but that looks like it has died down).  The other times seem to be for show.  They may just be into each other.