Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #4

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Try this Host.   https://zupimages.net/   The Site is in the French Language but it's very simple to Navigate even if you don't understand the Language.

Ok, StnCld316

Follow the test and with my fingers crossed that this time will work. .

For Expectations:
Two moments I captured Alan in a defeated way like I've never seen him like this before.

Neither escape for the drink he had mood to proceed. And smoking in the loggia window? Nor is it worth commenting on.

Obs> who accompanies this project closely (and faithful) knows in how it gave of it.

xqeh.jpg

b384.jpg

9kc0.jpg

ke4b.jpg

2yd1.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Just a little vid of when Nina yanked Alans dick HARD yesterday lol

Record_2018_06_01_17_50_36_495.wmv  16   6.68 MB

That is awesome! He's going to be thinking about that the next time she gets near his dick.  Ouch!! 

Does anyone know if guys with big dicks tend to have more problems with ED later in life? Something I've always wondered about. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That is awesome! He's going to be thinking about that the next time she gets near his dick.  Ouch!! 

Does anyone know if guys with big dicks tend to have more problems with ED later in life? Something I've always wondered about. 

Older women stop liking bigger dicks :cry:

16 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Older women stop liking bigger dicks :cry:

Whoa! That avatar is rather creepy.  Anways, perhaps that's because things tend to dry up in there as they get older and a bigger dick covers more surface area and it hurts more as the skin rubs against her dry skin. But, on the other hand they could just use lube, so maybe it's a matter of discomfort getting you cervix slammed. 

Nonetheless, I still don't have an answer to my question. Do guys with big dicks tend to have more problems with ED as they age? I mean on average. Of course, there are exceptions to the rule. 

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Whoa! Qu'Avatar est assez effrayant. Anways, peut-être est parce que les choses ont tendance à se tarir là-bas car ils vieillissent et une bite plus couvre une plus grande surface et il est plus douloureux que la peau frotte contre sa peau sèche. Mais, d'autre part, ils pourraient simplement utiliser Lube, alors peut-être il est une question d'inconfort que vous obtenir col claqué. 

Quoi qu'il en soit, je n'ai toujours pas de réponse à ma question. Est - ce que les gars avec de grands dicks ont tendance à avoir plus de problèmes avec ED à mesure qu'ils vieillissent? Je veux dire en moyenne. Bien sûr, il y a des exceptions à la règle. 

I dream!!

51 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Ok, StnCld316

Follow the test and with my fingers crossed that this time will work. .

For Expectations:
Two moments I captured Alan in a defeated way like I've never seen him like this before.

Neither escape for the drink he had mood to proceed. And smoking in the loggia window? Nor is it worth commenting on.

Obs> who accompanies this project closely (and faithful) knows in how it gave of it.

xqeh.jpg

b384.jpg

9kc0.jpg

ke4b.jpg

2yd1.jpg

These images were taken after Alan and Nina fell out because Nina had one of those two guest dudes in her bedroom when Alan was away (even though nothing happened).  

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Whoa! That avatar is rather creepy.  Anways, perhaps that's because things tend to dry up in there as they get older and a bigger dick covers more surface area and it hurts more as the skin rubs against her dry skin. But, on the other hand they could just use lube, so maybe it's a matter of discomfort getting you cervix slammed. 

Nonetheless, I still don't have an answer to my question. Do guys with big dicks tend to have more problems with ED as they age? I mean on average. Of course, there are exceptions to the rule. 

No issues here

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Dick Hurt.gif

Thanks @Robwin .     An Amazing Capture with a Motto:  Never bend over to pick up something while your Woman has your Dick in her Hand.    PRICELESS! 

I wonder how much George and Joe (and the other male participants in the site) should not have been sympathetic to Alan's pain at this point. Aiiiii😆
I think even Nina was sorry after this involuntary gesture.