Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #4

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Fuck it Joe's arrived that's my hopes gone now of Edda & Alan, shit !!!

I think they got bigger now. At least as far as I'm concerned, we still have nothing more effective between Joe and Serena.
I would say that between Joe, Serena, Edda and Alan the score at the moment is still tied.

Yes we can, have something more "exciting" now with Joe together. .

2 minutes ago, squish said:

Is there history between Joe and Edda? She had her hand on his thigh just now.

Not much history only married for 5 years.😁

19 minutes ago, squish said:

So that was as close as Alan got. I now understand your frustration. Strange how Alan walked away on this occasion which Edda did not appear to be entirely happy with.

Probably because Joe was there, so far Alan has never fucked Edda but I am always hoping. I am sure Edda would love to be fucked by Alan but I think Joe is the sticking point.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, squish said:

So that was as close as Alan got. I now understand your frustration. Strange how Alan walked away on this occasion which Edda did not appear to be entirely happy with.

Not only between Alan and Edda but also between Nina and Joe.
On this day, the only woman who had a different dick of her own was Sina (with Alan and Joe). Serena, who was on the couch with a new "boyfriend" too.

This was just after the first 3some between Nina, Alan and Kira.

That is why I say that among these 4 effective and complete sex is still tied. Nina, Edda only exchanged blow job so far The same for Serena and Joe.