Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #4

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am having hard time following this setup.

We have four guys nude. Serena is sleeping and Edda playing around, just started to give Joe a blowjob, but she is not nude. The other nude guy looks elsewhere,  to give them privacy?

How is this makes any sense again?

9 hours ago, Robwin said:

Edda is still blowing well then

edda10.jpg

which I can say was quite inspiring to see Edda again in uninhibited condition and out of his standard.

It was encouraging to see how comfortable she was (and so did Joe) in getting ahead of 3 naked men (simple and even innocent), but this being a significant step forward.

Alan, too, with his stripped-down way was a new surprise as well. I do not know if it was the effect of the drink consumed and that was not too little. The fact is that it is really changing. And in a good way.

Surprising also, that for the first time Serena did not form an integral and complementary part in the group, but the way she arrived evidently tired (and left very early), justifies and pays it.

More willing and resistant to the next, I hope.

As for the bathroom? Well, as the VH twitter noted, they were not in the shower .hehehehe.
😉

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, groomy said:

Nina uses vacation:biggrin:.

I did my homework as suggested and went to research.
I see that the luggage return home will be accompanied by very expressive "resources" for new and interesting situations ahead.
http://sitabella.com/intimate-accesories/?page=3

http://sitabella.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=62_79&product_id=957

Alan must prepare himself.😋

52 minutes ago, squish said:

If Edda is indeed pregnant then I am afraid the 'project' becomes unlikely bear.

Hurry back Nina!!!!!

I didn't see that in her naked body. We never know.