Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #4

5 hours ago, zoifan said:

I think it was a hand job. 

It was a night with so much potential that was ruined by Allan's childish attitude.

It was Edda who ruined the potential cause allan really want to fuck her and she refused every attempt just grab his cock.. So bad.. (I'm not an Allan's fan) 😉

Edit :

Archive : Edda alan hang out & make out oct 20 (now in foxy,kira cam loggia ;))

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, zoifan said:

I think it was a hand job. 

It was a night with so much potential that was ruined by Allan's childish attitude.

Sorry, but you confused events. On the day of the swapped bath (in Edda) there was no friction between them. Quite the contrary, both respective couples, after that they still had sex with their respective pairs.

The day of "conflict" and that it pays to be completely forgotten and buried, was in George's farewell.
The same day we had the same friction but with more violence in Chad and Tod.
Remembering that on this day (see my post warning before) Alan already showed signs of being troubled by the situation that was there.

14 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Sorry, but you confused events. On the day of the swapped bath (in Edda) there was no friction between them. Quite the contrary, both respective couples, after that they still had sex with their respective pairs.

The day of "conflict" and that it pays to be completely forgotten and buried, was in George's farewell.
The same day we had the same friction but with more violence in Chad and Tod.
Remembering that on this day (see my post warning before) Alan already showed signs of being troubled by the situation that was there.

That is possible. 

All I remember is that I was quite disappointed  on Allan's attitude that night.

17 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

And what makes that even worst was they even had another chance in the bedroom when they was making out really heavy and Edda was jerking his dick even more and Alan still didn't want to take advantage.

In my view, what compromises everything there is a simple mathematical question.

By no means, the bed in the bedroom has 5 people trying to relate to it. Not in an efficient and productive way. This is what we evidently saw on the day.

Alan, Nina and Edda just close the picture (no losses).
Edda, Joe and Nina just, close the picture (and equally lossless)
Edda, Joe and Serena only, not only close the picture but also definitely balance the scales and the score (since we have not yet had this complete and complete set between them until today).

Nina, Alan and Sina or Serena, Alan and Sina would also balance things very well,
Two couples or four people in the bedroom bed would also work but in a more comfortable way.

See that Alan and Nina when in compromised action take all the physical space of the bed.

Five people, or six, just for erotic and hot games but without an effective fuck.

7 minutes ago, zoifan said:

That is possible. 

All I remember is that I was quite disappointed  on Allan's attitude that night.

On the night of Edda's bath and Alan and Nina and Joe we had nothing "disappointing". Quite the opposite. Even I (and at that time I was one of Alan's "enemies"), I was thrilled with the event.

28 minutes ago, squish said:

Do you have an archive reference please bear?

From the bath, it will take a while to locate. But I will.

From conflict, thanks to the heavens, we do not have any files.
And for record, I observed yesterday that Edda and Alan have always had a good relationship. And this began exactly on this day.
I dare say that the fact that Nina and Alan were together today after that was thanks to her.

I have never seen Edda and Nina "stranger" to this day.

7 minutes ago, squish said:

Not much happening at the moment. Surely Alan and Serena should be together. Hurry back Nina.

I think we might have some "movement" involving Serena and Alan (maybe) this weekend.
What bothers me is that Serena and Alan are very distant today if for this effectively. They barely speak.

Too bad they were more compliant before.

In my view only Nina together (in trio) to restore this bridge efficiently and successfully again.

😌