Mira & Henry Part #3 of 3

40 minutes ago, groomy said:

When they arrived at Anna and Alex house - Merida (this Disney girl) is the first picture about Mira.

merida_by_joediamondd-daerc8q.jpg

Here

Thats why I gave her the name. I did not want to call her Merida so I made Mira out of the name Merida 💕

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thats why I gave her the name. I did not want to call her Merida so I made Mira out of the name Merida 💕

Call her what you want.  To me she's just simply beautiful...💘

• Like 2

Just now, Robwin said:

I see Roberta is back for more punishment suppose Darren will turn up later, shame no one wants to give the blue shorts girl a dick or two as she keeps coming back lol

Given Roberta's history in this apartment; I am surprised Mira hasn't jumped her and beat her with a broom handle.  Mira is a much nicer lady than my wife, who is not fond of Roberta..☠️

6 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Given Roberta's history in this apartment; I am surprised Mira hasn't jumped her and beat her with a broom handle.  Mira is a much nicer lady than my wife, who is not fond of Roberta..☠️

They are there to bring money to M&H pocket. all this "drama" brings views

27 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They are there to bring money to M&H pocket. all this "drama" brings views

Even so it can't be that nice watching or knowing your husband is fucking everything that walks in the door lol. Though he hasn't had the girl in the blue shorts yet she looks nice. Then again she always leaves early so perhaps she is not wanting it.

43 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Even so it can't be that nice watching or knowing your husband is fucking everything that walks in the door lol. Though he hasn't had the girl in the blue shorts yet she looks nice. Then again she always leaves early so perhaps she is not wanting it.

Do you envy Henry?))

45 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

Do you envy Henry?))

Most should be envious of Henry as he has a very beautiful wife to look after him.😘