Mira & Henry Part #3 of 3

Amy3

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I still do not think something will happen with this guy...

I don't either to be honest but I'm trying to give myself hope for these people because I want to restore my faith in this apartment.

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I still do not think something will happen with this guy...

They will tease the shit out of him. At the end of the night he´ll be Captain Blue Balls. But of course I hope I´ll be totally wrong and it´s interesting to watch.

24 minutes ago, Luka M. said:

They will tease the shit out of him. At the end of the night he´ll be Captain Blue Balls. But of course I hope I´ll be totally wrong and it´s interesting to watch.

The trick is not watch anything at all

• Like 1

2249 and it sounded like the doorbell/flat entry system ....................so either the orange shirt dude is on his way back or the girl guest??

It's orange shirt with more booze - looks like beers - weak stuff compared to that which they were drinking earlier. Still - better than nowt!

Edited by Oldstalker
overtaken by events.

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Another girl will show up?

Was this another of "Tweetyliar" [sorry I mean Tweetypie's } "fake news" moments???? I ask myself? Certainly the orange (no) shirted guy is a poor substitute for the lady in the picture, methinks.

22 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

The guy is far too rough with Elina; most girls, despite her apparent fondness for a little slap and tickle, do not like to be rough-housed the way he handles her. 👎

I think Elina has a mouth of her own and if he's doing anything she's not totally comfortable with, she'll say something about it.