Mira & Henry Part #3 of 3

Amy3

My G*d, I thought earlier today Roberta could talk, but Veronica has been giving it big licks (100%) this latter part of the evening! Apart from a bit of inspection of bellies and bras nothing of significance has yet happened so all the World Cup watchers have had it easy here. They have missed bondage at Foxy and Kira's, more of the same at Otto and Lola's, and Clara wearing her bondage outfit also.

As I write Roberta is holding forth again, to the extent I have had to turn down the sound by a big lump.

Just for the record there has also been sex from Cleo and Axel, Ben and the new girl (I think it is not Whitney) and BJ from Lexy and Pete - the last involving also some fingering.

Edited by Oldstalker
to reflect actuality and remove a typo

0020 Soon enough the others, that's Mira and Henry together with Veronica, are going to jump on Roberta just to shut her up! I know I cannot understand the language but either that which she is sayings fascinating (I rather doubt it from the expressions) or comic, more probably because there is the occasional laugh, but if she put a small proportion of her energies into movement she would be significantly thinner.

Edited by Oldstalker
because I put in the wrong names

18 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

Vera is not here:)

MY humble apologies - it's the adventurous, beautiful bleached blonde lady with the superb nipples and fit body. I mean Veronica in all my previous posts this evening. Mea Culpa and renewed apologies!

Edited by Oldstalker
spellchecker error

Curious image..in two houses(this one and T&Z) the image,scenery it's very similar..three people layer in bed or sofa bed(two girls and one dude)but..only in H&M something hot can happen.

22 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

three in bedroom now

Don't understand why Henry never wanted to fuck Roberta she surely wanted it but somehow possibly Mira wouldn't let him??? which would be unusual for her but who knows eh?

Just now, Robwin said:

Don't understand why Henry never wanted to fuck Roberta she surely wanted it but somehow possibly Mira wouldn't let him??? which would be unusual for her but who knows eh?

She (Mira) went to bed upset with something... And we know that she is very temperamental ... girl even when there to say something .. then comeback and the little action started in front of cam13.. She even was prepared with toys this time and was naked after shower (the other visit only naked in shower)

Don't know if roberta went to bedroom from her free will or if after the bj henry told her to appear "as surprise"... the other party with the other girl was "wilder" then today..  and the other girl slept in bed and this one in the couch... but well, it's a start

Is just me that see some resemblances with zoi face on roberta?