Mira & Henry Part #3 of 3

Amy3

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Don't know if roberta went to bedroom from her free will or if after the bj henry told her to appear "as surprise"... the other party with the other girl was "wilder" then today..  and the other girl slept in bed and this one in the couch... but well, it's a start

Yeah rather confusing lately as while the other girl slept in their bed with them nothing happened.

M&H seem to have changed slightly lately and I don't understand why though i think Henry would be up for anything but Mira seems to be the block now ??

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

M&H seem to have changed slightly lately and I don't understand why though i think Henry would be up for anything but Mira seems to be the block now ??

Not to take anything away from Mira but Henry to me always seemed like the wilder one out of the two. Don't know if you have watched this couple from the beginning but Henry was always the one down for action and always the one to push for things to start (so much so that in the beginning I used to think he was a little too aggressive and it might have scared/turned potential people off). He was always fucking girls solo while Mira was off sleeping in the bedroom.

Mira on the other hand has definitely participated in a lot of moments but sometimes she was just as likely to not participate at all. There were also a lot of times in the beginning when they invited couples and she would barely give the 2nd guy any attention. I don't recall there ever being this kind of situation with Henry. In fact, it's only these past recent months where Mira has really been down for anything and everything (including the night when she took on 4 or 5 guys) but I've always seen her as the wild card. It's like Sparkles said, she can be temperamental at times although not too often.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not to take anything away from Mira but Henry to me always seemed like the wilder one out of the two. Don't know if you have watched this couple from the beginning but Henry was always the one down for action and always the one to push for things to start (so much so that in the beginning I used to think he was a little too aggressive and it might have scared/turned potential people off). He was always fucking girls solo while Mira was off sleeping in the bedroom.

Mira on the other hand has definitely participated in a lot of moments but sometimes she was just as likely to not participate at all. There were also a lot of times in the beginning when they invited couples and she would barely give the 2nd guy any attention. I don't recall there ever being this kind of situation with Henry. In fact, it's only these past recent months where Mira has really been down for anything and everything (including the night when she took on 4 or 5 guys) but I've always seen her as the wild card. It's like Sparkles said, she can be temperamental at times although not too often.

Yes i have watched them from the begining and as you say I thought Henry was a bit over the top sometimes and didn't really warm to him but i do like him now.

But yes the dymanics seem to have changed lately and not always now for the good And sparkles does have a good point.

I was also surprised to that Veronica left the other night.

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Totally agree here.. Said at the time and remember that with one of the first couples and also in some moments with Darcie on last year
Today also saw him kissing sometimes the girl during the night and mira didn't seems to bother.. but before mira went alone to bedroom (when roberta was on shower) it was clear on mira face that something wasn't "normal". Henry even tried to stay in the couch with her at that time. 
Also was weird that the other girl from oral on couch visited on first time as couple and nothing happened and then when visited alone there wasn't any problems and even slept in the bed with them (these one always in couch)

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Think that wedding ring may be weighing too heavily on Henry's shoulders lol

Could be that or they could be also tired of this life on cams and having to meet always new people or no one will saw them (they are online at 8 months, one of the actual longest house without moving)

Or a mix 😁

• Like 2

Earlier with Roberta & Henry then in bed with Mira & Henry & Roberta, then later on Mira & Henry still had an itch to scratch.

ScreenHunter 1013.jpg

ScreenHunter 1014.jpg

ScreenHunter 1015.jpg

ScreenHunter 1016.jpg

ScreenHunter 1017.jpg

ScreenHunter 1018.jpg

ScreenHunter 1019.jpg

ScreenHunter 1020.jpg

ScreenHunter 1021.jpg

ScreenHunter 1022.jpg

ScreenHunter 1023.jpg

ScreenHunter 1024.jpg

ScreenHunter 1025.jpg

ScreenHunter 1026.jpg

ScreenHunter 1027.jpg

ScreenHunter 1028.jpg

ScreenHunter 1029.jpg

ScreenHunter 1030.jpg

ScreenHunter 1031.jpg

ScreenHunter 1032.jpg

ScreenHunter 1033.jpg

ScreenHunter 1034.jpg

ScreenHunter 1035.jpg

ScreenHunter 1036.jpg

ScreenHunter 1037.jpg

ScreenHunter 1038.jpg

ScreenHunter 1039.jpg

ScreenHunter 1040.jpg

ScreenHunter 1041.jpg

ScreenHunter 1042.jpg

ScreenHunter 1043.jpg

ScreenHunter 1044.jpg

ScreenHunter 1045.jpg

ScreenHunter 1046.jpg

ScreenHunter 1047.jpg

ScreenHunter 1048.jpg

ScreenHunter 1049.jpg

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Most likely not on cam 🤪

This is a matter of mathematics and planning. If they plan active vacation (in sex sense too) in an exotic location. Then it will be profitable. In Southeast Asia houses rent is quite cheap (but apartments in tourist megacities Phatthaya, Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh City - expensive and not very good). Only issue is Internet. If we talk about sex - then Asia is getting worse every year (Cambodia RIP, Vietnam - in fact, RIP, only Thailand still holds high level). Now in leaders sex industry and sex-tourism - Latin America countries.

If more quiet vacation. Beach. Souvenirs. Tours. That does not make sense to mount cams. It is better good vacation for M&H. Forget for a month about the VH and cameras.