Mira & Henry Part #3 of 3

Guest hacıvat

roberta and cute girlfriend are in the kichen  with henry. mira watches lap top in bedroom.

Guest hacıvat

so wehave learnt thay have a secret place too. henry roberta and guest girl have disappered

Guest hacıvat
Just now, golfer06 said:

Capture_2018_06_26_17_06_33_529.png

they have turned now. all they have disappeared about ten minutes before this.

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's always hot to see one partner fooling around with another person without their partner around like Henry is doing with Roberta but these situations are always one sided in this house.

and mira today is even more pissed then yesterday (she pass 2-3 times through the LR without even talking)...but i think the casting need to be done 

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

and mira today is even more pissed then yesterday

Whatever the reason is, one sided relationships always get under my skin. It was the same with Drew and Bree, Anna and Alex, Nina and Alan, Stella and Stephan, even with Masha and Sasha over in RLC, it's always the guys that have this freedom to fuck all these girls when they aren't around their girlfriends/wives but the girls either aren't allowed or just don't. Nina told me specifically that she won't fuck other guys because Alan would get upset meanwhile he's fucked at least 3 or 4 girls. I didn't see all of the foursome last night but I don't even think Mira fucked Darren at all or did anything with him. I don't pretend to know why she didn't or why she's upset now. I'm just saying I hate seeing one-sided relationships.

got to admit..the guest girl has a body built for sex..she is so sensual..fabulous figure..and is very vocal when being fucked.
Wish I could understand Russian..I would love to know what she was saying whilst being fucked.

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Whatever the reason is, one sided relationships always get under my skin. It was the same with Drew and Bree, Anna and Alex, Nina and Alan, Stella and Stephan, even with Masha and Sasha over in RLC, it's always the guys that have this freedom to fuck all these girls when they aren't around their girlfriends/wives but the girls either aren't allowed or just don't. Nina told me specifically that she won't fuck other guys because Alan would get upset meanwhile he's fucked at least 3 or 4 girls. I didn't see all of the foursome last night but I don't even think Mira fucked Darren at all or did anything with him. I don't pretend to know why she didn't or why she's upset now. I'm just saying I hate seeing one-sided relationships.

I always prefer to see couples together (on this case of tonight, a threesome)  and it's not related with cheating, i don't believe that would happen here online
Well nina also fucked 2-3 guys i think and none of them was co-workers and was fooling around pretty close with the manager and with jose. I would include there (since beginning, not only after apartment) Dean&Candy. the other yes, agree .. specially stella&stephan
There are situations where i think between the couple that isn't a problem but here i think it is.. (anna&alex, don't remember if he fucked any girl alone on the old house - without other guy or girl be present, only checking on archive - like happen here all the time)

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Well nina also fucked 2-3 guys i think and none of them was co-workers and was fooling around pretty close with the manager and with jose. I would include there (since beginning, not only after apartment) Dean&Candy. the other yes, agree .. specially stella&stephan
There are situations where i think between the couple that isn't a problem but here i think it is.. (anna&alex, don't remember if he fucked any girl alone on the old house - without other guy or girl be present, only checking on archive - like happen here all the time)

Nina only had sex with one other guy. And she didn't fool around with George. George was trying to fool around with her but she put a stop to it. Dean fucks girls without Candy and Candy fucks guys without Dean. I wouldn't count them. Alex has done a few threesomes and group sex stuff without Anna present. Anna only gave a guy a BJ while Alex was away right around the time they were leaving VH for good. Other than that, Alex was always present whenever she was involved.