Mira & Henry Part #3 of 3

Amy3

8 hours ago, Mira&Henry said:

we've finished last episode now...

As they said in Spartacus by Jupiter's cock it was a good show. 😂

• Like 1

Hey dear!!! How are U?

Could U possibly do me a favor and send me several articlesin English so that I would train my English. I find it very hard to read in this language and I would like to practice. I would like to read something about cities or countries. or actors , movies

thank U have a nice day!!!

Love, Mira

25 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

Hey dear!!! How are U?

Could U possibly do me a favor and send me several articlesin English so that I would train my English. I find it very hard to read in this language and I would like to practice. I would like to read something about cities or countries. or actors , movies

Love, Mira

Hi beautiful Mira what kind of material are you looking for reading, is it light reading or brain taxing?

35 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

Hey dear!!! How are U?

Love, Mira

If you want to read something in English why not try the English Wikipedia? https://en.wikipedia.org 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I want to help you. Just saying there is really good stuff especially when interested in cities or countries. 👍

maybe it is really better, but If you helped me send you interesting articles, I could learn more about you