R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread June/July 2018 #1

il y a une heure, smokethegreen46 a dit :

Cet appartement est tout aussi mort que la chambre de Malina et Anastasiia. mon avis.

You're right, it's a strange apartment.
With the former tenants, Glasha and Sonya, nothing happened for several weeks and then unpredictably, one or two nights of total madness happened with lots of sex, then this apartment fell back into its lethargy to wake up again a few weeks later.
Page 5, I made a more specific post on this subject.
With Samantha and Emilie just arrived, let's give them the benefit of the doubt for now.🙄

Il y a 11 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

Est -ce pas un peu culotté? ... 😏

It's called a hell of an ass.😊

But I must admit I don't like Angie very much, not because of her looks, but because of her lack of involvement in the life of this apartment.

Yet I am sure that Angie must be a big heart, with much generosity. Moreover, she does not hesitate to welcome her two former co-tenants who have become homeless. On the other hand, Glasha and Sonya show us a little open sex with their boyfriend. Everyone will interpret it as he likes ...

Anyway, she welcomes everyone: girls, guys, playboys, call girls, cats, dogs... ah no, there haven't been dogs yet... but it will come...I would have seen her as a hotel receptionist, or as a b … (self-censorship) owner.

Angie loves, in particular, 2 things in life, her shapes and mirrors.

Her shapes: voluptuous breasts, generous buttocks, it must be recognized that she is a beautiful woman, obviously not for fans of skinny, but for those who love women well in flesh. Exploring Angie must give you an idea of Everest. After, indeed, the bad tongues, of which I am not a part, I assure you, will say that to have this kind of extreme forms, there is perhaps use of certain pharmaceutical products, more or less contentious..., but these are only rumors, I am sure...

It's our society that wants that, as soon as someone goes out of line, they say they're cheating. People are hypocrites...or maybe envious... How many guys in this forum, and me first, would like to sleep with Angie. Well, I'm done with Angie's shapes, but I'm like you, I have the right to dream, and anyway, that's what RLC sells. Dream and wind …

Mirrors are a ritual. In the morning, when she gets up... well, I say the morning, it's relative, the morning arrives at any time in this apartment, so, when she gets up: 1st mirror, the one in her room, probably to check that everything is well in place. Arrival at the living room, 2nd mirror, to see if after 20 meters of walking, nothing sagged. 3rd mirror, that of the entrance, it is the highest, complete inspection, in front, behind, at the top, at the bottom, on 2 feet, on 1 foot, without the hands, etc....The fourth, in the bathroom, but here we understand its utility. And for those who have not followed, that they do not worry, the reverse route to go in his room will be the same as to go, but in the other way, obviously.

Angie is still making progress, since Samantha walks in panties, she dares, finally, from time to time. For 6 months, Glasha and Sonya have tried to make the way with the men, but without success, it's too early, she is still too young ...

You are a very beautiful woman Angie, you certainly have talents in adequacy with your voluptuous forms, make us enjoy its ...

So goes life in this apartment...😂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bruno_marry said:

ouff bon débarra elle génne les autre locataire

donc toi aussi tu es contre avoir des filles qui viennent dans l'appartement, se mettent nue, prennent des douches, ont des relations sexuelles 

juste parce que leurs noms de sont plus associés a l'appartement? 

c'est bien cela qui te gène si je comprends bien? 

Il y a 2 heures, Sergio a dit :

I miss a person like Kitek, I would be really curious to know what these girls do to live

Glasha and Sonya were not working, they were paid by RLC. At that time Angie had a job.
Since Glasha and Sonya left, Angie doesn't seem to be working anymore. Samantha doesn't seem to be working either. I think samantha and Angie are paid by RLC.

Emilie, on the other hand, kept her job.

Il y a 21 minutes, Thestarider a dit:

Oui, Ellé un fait, Tranquillement Elle aimait this monstre. De voir agréable Qu'elle est humaine  😉

With world record for the duration, but in the wrong way. She must have been afraid of the size of the device.☺️

humanity has its limits 😂