3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread June 2018 to August 2018

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

BOTOX!   :biggrin:

Yes, at first I was like could they be her real lips but then naah they are to big for that. Such a shame, im not a fan of botox in general or girls with duck mouth.

• Upvote 1

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 1:36 AM, StnCld316 said:

Kamila covers up as well.  Don't know why. The ones that have viewed them know what they got between their legs.  Turn them upside down and they'll both look the same.

Kayley is the only one who doesn't seem to have a problem with the camera. 

Kamila and Kristy are still very reserved and only show full participation with male company. It's a pity, because male visits are really very rare in this apartment. 

However, I think that Kamila falls back most here. Meanwhile, it's been six months since she showed a sexual activity in camera view. 

• Upvote 1

One thing I noticed though is Kamila now often runs around pantiless, and sitting in the couch flashing a bit. She doesnt masturbate very often and when she does it's always under the covers.

Kami took the door of her wardrobe on her naked back, it just fell down - so badly made this apartment is. She is not really suffering and put some ice on the bruised back, just a bit red. Kami wants to move out of this apartment for some time now.

She was waiting for someone to pick her and go to the beach.

43 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami wants to move out of this apartment for some time now.

Nothing is stopping her from going.  She has outlived her time on RLC and is not really an Asset to them any further.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Nothing is stopping her from going.  She has outlived her time on RLC and is not really an Asset to them any further.

Yes, me, and some others who are not only looking for sex, like frustrated teens...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2