3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread June 2018 to August 2018

38 minutes ago, smokethegreen46 said:

Yo Kristy.. change the routine and loose the blankets for once.. 💩

Eating good and sleeping on a nice bed. creative mind to work those covers to her every move. 😭

To change her routine she must have Smoked The Green.   (Pun Intended).   :biggrin:

• Like 2

On 7/12/2018 at 9:31 PM, jham said:
On 7/12/2018 at 7:30 PM, Thestarider said:

Kami needs to be booted, she has chosen not to participate in RLC anymore, as is very apparent this summer with her almost total vacancy from the project. Bring on the ANGELS to replace her, so we can have a little excitement again.

what have the angels ever done, nothing

Well, does Kamilla do anything more then?

On 7/13/2018 at 12:13 AM, Thestarider said:

Kami and Kristy have had many issues and misunderstandings over the years, this time it pissed Kristy off bad enough that she gave her the Italian sign to fuck off. She left with her friends and it was a couple days before they even spoke to each other. If they were to get in a real fight Kristy would whoop her ass !!!

If that somehow happens, and I kind of hope it do, a real Nicole/Estelle fight, I surely hope it happens on camera! 😁That would be epic!😄

31 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Well, does Kamilla do anything more then?

Fucking with some guys, waxing her pussy in front of the cams, walking naked in all the apartment 

i enjoyed all of that 😉

She is in an intense period of additional activities for the moment, but she already show us many interesting things in the past 

i keep hope for her 

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Fucking with some guys, waxing her pussy in front of the cams, walking naked in all the apartment 

i enjoyed all of that 😉

She is in an intense period of additional activities for the moment, but she already show us many interesting things in the past 

i keep hope for her 

One time she has, since I joined. One time in 2 years!

Kamilla showers, sleeps and goes on vacation, that's about it!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

i enjoyed all of that 😉

i keep hope for her  

I've given up hope. Kamila's last sexual activity on cams (a one night stand) happend more than half a year ago and was the end of an even longer phase with no significant events. 

Her recent reduction in the use of clothing matches a (negativ) tendency that has affected RLC as a whole for some time now. I guess, that this kind of reality improvements are needed to survive against the competitors in Barcelona who show their private parts into the camera almost 24/7. 

Anyway, Kamila has a lot potential, but she obviously decided not to use it any more. Maybe it's time for a change. At least, she should change her room with Kaley, because she is the only girl that keep up this apartment.

• Like 1