3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread June 2018 to August 2018

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Last time seen in action in 2017 for a one-time event after an even longer idle period. 

I wonder when pretty Kamila is going to leave for her next vacation.

All depends on the criteria of Action
Because spreading her legs to get her pussy waxed, I consider this as something not common and really nice to look at, and no need to go back in 2017 😉

21 minutes ago, moos54 said:

All depends on the criteria of Action
Because spreading her legs to get her pussy waxed, I consider this as something not common and really nice to look at, and no need to go back in 2017 😉

It fits the scheme. The apartment is used for the preparation, while all the action (sex) takes place outside. 😞

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It fits the scheme. The apartment is used for the preparation, while all the action (sex) takes place outside. 😞

That's why it is called reallife. This is the only apartment that is reallife.  the others are all fake are planned out by rlc.

1 hour ago, jham said:

That's why it is called reallife. This is the only apartment that is reallife.  the others are all fake are planned out by rlc.

No you would be right if called the Penthouse"No Life Cam". It is dead as dead gets. It is certainly not real life by any means. They are all paid performers to be on RLC.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jham said:

Your comment is very unfair to the people in some other apartments who are actually involved in the project. 

K&K omitting everything private is not authentic or real at all. Rather, it is all about making money in an simple way without real participation. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

Kristy went away last night with the suitcase, who knows if RLC will let us know something

She is far away, the same part of the world where Kami and Kaley were last time they left. Might be away for a week or so.

25 minutes ago, Sergio said:

last night I understood why Kami puts on his underwear before masturbating, he does so not to wet the bed, I must say that despite everything is a great

So that nothing can be seen in case the tent (she makes to spoil the camera's view) moves.