Nina & Kira General Discussion #1

43 minutes ago, likidamber said:

And I will not boast about my age ... In morning, bad conversation between Nina and DE.  😎 A nice day for your

This is often the case. Then after that, they discuss the problem and again everything is happy 😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Izumi said:

Kia was pretty today. They are both beautiful. Really a perfect couple.👍
What do you think? Only older people are watching the RLC and the apartments? Okay, I'm not so young and I can not imagine that young people are sitting here and watching the apartments. 😄

I am 29

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Is this just for me? I noticed that Nina was changing more and more. Her behavior and style are also. Long artificial nails. It's strange about a lesbian.  I do not want to criticize her. It's just weird.

• Like 1

Kira... don't do the fake dreads in your hair. They look bad and you definitely look amazing already ❤️ Let Nina do the fake dreds ... hehe it doesn't matter with her. I wouldn't doubt if D.E. does dreds next. haha fk

3 hours ago, bfaith said:

Is this just for me? I noticed that Nina was changing more and more. Her behavior and style are also. Long artificial nails. It's strange about a lesbian.  I do not want to criticize her. It's just weird.

Nina doesn't know who she is yet, so it seems. Far from being an adult ..have you seen her mobile phone glued to her face like a kid? sad. Kira on the other hand... normal and solid. ❤️ She's amazingly hot. When she wears those shorts ... oh my! I love when she smiles and laughs - wonderful woman. ❤️

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Franklyn said:

Nina doesn't know who she is yet, so it seems. Far from being an adult ..have you seen her mobile phone glued to her face like a kid? sad. Kira on the other hand... normal and solid. ❤️ She's amazingly hot. When she wears those shorts ... oh my! I love when she smiles and laughs - wonderful woman. ❤️

Stop. Nina is beautiful. They are both of them. Everyone has a different taste. Because you did not like Nina, you did not have to criticize her. Why is this style a problem? There are wilder hair fruitions and styles.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Franklyn said:

I agreed with you that Nina had not grown up yet. She is a curious little girl who loves to try new things. Perhaps because she has not yet found herself. But that is not a problem. She is still young. So she has time to grow up to know herself and her identity. Nina's new hair is strange but not bad. But as I know her, this style will not last long.😉