Nina & Kira General Discussion #1

il y a 11 minutes, Izumi a dit :

Does Nina hate or love DE? or both. They sometimes argue as if they were a couple. If I did not know they were friends then I would think that there were more of them. 

You should read all the history of this apartment, we could write a novel about it. 😉

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Izumi said:

Does Nina hate or love DE? or both. They sometimes argue as if they were a couple. If I did not know they were friends then I would think that there were more of them. 

That's what I thought. It's strange if DE is there, Nina is always hugging and kissing Kira. If DE is not there, Nina is just interested in her phone. It seems like Nina is just annoying her. Nina is very much trying to hate her but I think she really loves De. Love and hate are very close together.

• Like 1

Il y a 19 heures, Thomazz a dit :

C'est ce que je pensais. Il est étrange que DE est là, Nina étreint toujours et embrasser Kira. Si DE n'est pas là, Nina est tout simplement intéressé par son téléphone. Il semble que Nina est juste son ennuyeux. Nina est très bien essayer de la haine , mais je pense qu'elle aime vraiment De. L' amour et la haine sont très proches.

Jouandomy is right, you have to read the archives of this apartment to understand (a little) the relationship of these three girls. It's tedious, but indispensable.
The sentimental relations between these three girls are complex, to understand that of DE and Nina, it would be necessary to be able to go back to an older history, prior to RLC, but which we do not have.
Anyway, Nina and kira made a choice, long ago, to live a couple's life. At the expense of DE, perhaps, but this choice is assumed, and they show it from time to time to DE. It's a booster shot. ☺️
DE is there for professional reasons, since she participates in the functioning of their group. If there is a tension at times between her and Nina, it is a professional tension between two "old friends and probably more" with all that involves feelings.
Girls have changed a lot in how they feel about each other. I would be really surprised to see again a semblance of a loving relationship between DE and Nina or even Kira. For me it's practically impossible.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Thomazz said:

That's what I thought. It's strange if DE is there, Nina is always hugging and kissing Kira. If DE is not there, Nina is just interested in her phone. It seems like Nina is just annoying her. Nina is very much trying to hate her but I think she really loves De. Love and hate are very close together.

There is something about it. Love and hatred can be alternate. Nina and DE are infinity. They has a beginning but not have end ... A very strong relationship ...We  await everything. But certainly not peace

• Like 1

il y a 51 minutes, likidamber a dit :

There is something about it. Love and hatred can be alternate. Nina and DE are infinity. They has a beginning but not have end ... A very strong relationship ...We  await everything. But certainly not peace

Sentimental relationships are always difficult to manage.
Old sentimental relationships are even more so, especially when they are mixed up with professional relationships.
It is the reversibility of this sentence that applies here : professional relationships are difficult to manage when they are mixed with old sentimental relationships.
That's kind of what's going on between Nina and DE.
The question is not whether Nina and DE will have a new relationship other than professional, but how long they will endure their old sentimental relationship interfering in their professional life.
And indeed, it may end badly.

33 minutes ago, pierrecaty said:

And indeed, it may end badly.

Not necessarily. Although sometimes they hate each other  but  in fact ... they are not able to "break up with" each other. There is a bond between them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hayden said:

Not necessarily. Although sometimes they hate each other  but  in fact ... they are not able to "break up with" each other. There is a bond between them.

But in this relationship there is Kira. We can not forget about it and we can not miss it. Kira lives between an anvil and a hammer. But she is wise, she can balance.

Il y a 2 heures, Hayden a dit :

Pas nécessairement. Bien que parfois ils se détestent ,   mais  en fait ... ils ne sont pas en mesure de « rompre avec » l'autre. Il y a un lien entre eux.

Of course there is a connection between them, they have known each other for years and have been lovers.
But Nina made Kira's choice, and for now she's taking it on. Kira regulates her life, takes care of her, and like her, but in other fields, she is an artist. DE couldn't have been all this.
Nina won't go back, at least I don't think so. But as Liki often says, you have a better chance of winning the lottery than guessing what they will do ☺️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, pierrecaty said:

But Nina made Kira's choice,

Exactly. Choice. Is it a rational choice or choice with the heart? Did Nina calculate? Did she choose what was more beneficial for her?
I think not, Nina loves Kira and there was no choice. The heart decided.

17 minutes ago, pierrecaty said:

But as Liki often says, you have a better chance of winning the lottery than guessing what they will do ☺️

But I will not bet about it.

• Like 1

il y a 25 minutes, likidamber a dit :

Exactement. Choix. Est - ce un choix rationnel ou choix avec le cœur? Est-ce que Nina calculer? At - elle choisi ce qui était plus bénéfique pour elle?
Je ne pense pas, Nina aime Kira et il n'y avait pas d'autre choix. Le cœur a décidé. 

I agree with you, the relational can consolidate the choice of the heart, but not lead it and especially make it last.
Nina is falling in love with Kira, we can tell why when we define what love is.☺️

• Like 2