Nina & Kira General Discussion #1

4 hours ago, Scooter said:

Nice quiet night on the sofa watching tv with Kira falling asleep on Nina,Love and cuddles 

Yeah they were cute. Although there was a little argument here too. Nina looked so sad. I know she's tired but I'm pretty sure something happened. I hope the problem will be solved and we can see girls smile again.😉

• Like 1

il y a 52 minutes, Thomazz a dit :

Why do not Nina want sex? At night Kira wanted to initiate sex but Nina stopped her. I do not understand why she did it. Sex is important.

Very its a bonding time couples need to be intermite

Il y a 1 heure, likidamber a dit :

....Les trois mousquetaires se déplacent à la conquête de la Russie. Bonne chance...

I'm glad you describe our three heroines as musketeers.

« Les 3 mousquetaires » novel by Alexandre Dumas, is a cape and sword novel, unfolding in France and England in the 17th century. Our heroes make good triumph over evil during adventures where fights and love mix.

Their motto has remained famous "one for all, all for one !" I think our girls got that message.

In his novel, Alexandre Dumas showed that friendship, between courageous and loyal men, makes them overcome all their trials. Of course, this also applies to women.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

70% of the day this apartment is empty ... 20% Nina is sitting with the phone in her hand and only 10% has some life ... Today she had sex for the first time in a month ... they showed they were alive.

1 hour ago, alokin said:

70% of the day this apartment is empty ... 20% Nina is sitting with the phone in her hand and only 10% has some life ... Today she had sex for the first time in a month ... they showed they were alive.

You're right. But that's the life of most of us. We spend most of our time away from home. Work, hobbies, meetings with friends, etc. It's summer, weekends outside the city ... And the phone - well - now young people are dying with the phone, selfie, traffic accidents ... People can not live without a phone . ..
You want to see real life, you have ...😁😀

• Like 1