Sam is quite sultry, I have been waiting on her to get in tune with her sensuous side , and let herself go deep into her sexuality. I know it is there, but we have not been privileged enough to see her become completely intoxicated in her own sensuality and sexuality.

il y a 46 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

Sam est tout à fait sensuelle, je suis en attente sur elle pour être en parfaite harmonie avec son côté sensuel, et se laissa aller profondément dans sa sexualité. Je sais qu'il est là, mais nous n'avons pas eu le privilège de voir son devenir complètement intoxiqué dans sa sensualité et la sexualité.

As it is late, and as I worked a lot this night, to relax I do not resist the pleasure of a small funny session.

Samantha does not attract me, I shall not discuss her. Angie, I shall not speak about her here, it is not her blog or her subject, I am going to wait that there is one of created. Emilie ,  it is not either its blog, let us wait that there is one of created.

More complicated, now : Samantha et Angie alone in the apartment, we'll have to create a subject sam/Angie. But if Samantha is with Emilie, we'll have to create a subject Sam/Émilie, But let us suppose that Angie is with Emilie, Let us create a subject Angie/Emilie, And as they can be all 3 together, it will be necessary to return to the former Chat Angie Emilie Samantha.

But let us continue little, as you noticed it the former two tenants (Glasha and Sonya) return every day, I suggest you, friendly, to create the following blogs:

Glasha/Sonya,  Glasha /Angie,  Glasha/Emilie,  Glasha/Samantha,  Sonya/Angie,  Sonya/Emilie,  Sonya/Samantha,  Glasha/Sonya/Angie (look!,it reminds me something),  Glasha/Sonya/Emilie,  Glascha/Sonya/Samantha,  Glasha/Sonya/Angie/Emilie,  Glasha/Sonya/Angie/Samantha, Glasha/Sonya/Emile/Samantha, etc... I stop there, even the humor eventually tires 😊

If, eventually you want a modest advice of a modest potential customer, to simplify made a blog Angie Samantha, Emilie 😂

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, pierrecaty said:

As it is late, and as I worked a lot this night, to relax I do not resist the pleasure of a small funny session.

Samantha does not attract me, I shall not discuss her. Angie, I shall not speak about her here, it is not her blog or her subject, I am going to wait that there is one of created. Emilie ,  it is not either its blog, let us wait that there is one of created.

More complicated, now : Samantha et Angie alone in the apartment, we'll have to create a subject sam/Angie. But if Samantha is with Emilie, we'll have to create a subject Sam/Émilie, But let us suppose that Angie is with Emilie, Let us create a subject Angie/Emilie, And as they can be all 3 together, it will be necessary to return to the former Chat Angie Emilie Samantha.

But let us continue little, as you noticed it the former two tenants (Glasha and Sonya) return every day, I suggest you, friendly, to create the following blogs:

Glasha/Sonya,  Glasha /Angie,  Glasha/Emilie,  Glasha/Samantha,  Sonya/Angie,  Sonya/Emilie,  Sonya/Samantha,  Glasha/Sonya/Angie (look!,it reminds me something),  Glasha/Sonya/Emilie,  Glascha/Sonya/Samantha,  Glasha/Sonya/Angie/Emilie,  Glasha/Sonya/Angie/Samantha, Glasha/Sonya/Emile/Samantha, etc... I stop there, even the humor eventually tires 😊

If, eventually you want a modest advice of a modest potential customer, to simplify made a blog Angie Samantha, Emilie 😂

I hope you do not mind, but I quoted this in the "critique of the new CC rule about no general chat topics" in the Girls on Vacation forum

This was a very good post and shows the idiocy of the rule IMHO

Just now, happyone said:

I hope you do not mind, but I quoted this in the "critique of the new CC rule about no general chat topics" in the Girls on Vacation forum

This was a very good post and shows the idiocy of the rule IMHO

Opinions vary daily 😉

14 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

His never very.....they are always the same.  What is good for him is not what is good for others.  Just an old lost sole, swimming in a fish bowl, day after day!

I guess the same could be said about you--

Oh just realized that this post was about you 

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Personlly I think Samantha is be best looking of the girls in this appartment, but please don't do any more teeth whitning, that has gone too far already. Thankfully there is no blacklights in the apartment.

She won't be to hard to find in the Dark. All you have to do is get her to smile.   :biggrin:

On 6/6/2018 at 11:29 PM, Thestarider said:

SMAMNTHA we are still waiting and wanting you to open up the voyeur's, you chose to participate, are you going to always do what Angie want s you to do ?

I think Samanta is the best looking in R2, she is my hope for this place, but it's time she breaks loose, start howing any form of sensuality and sexuality.

On 6/22/2018 at 9:06 AM, thomas979 said:

samantha is good looking,  don't know why she wears so much makeup , a bate would be nice

It's to hide her skin problems
But I find her attractive without all these artifices