The World Cup Russia topic..By cc users for cc users.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

None it's impossible of course but you even know that will be extra time..that's suspicious..I think you're not Jabba but..Mcfly!Just fooling with you😄.

Hahaha I thought it will be more fun predicting penalty shootout and overtime too 👍

• Upvote 1

Good morning guys...

Well, apart from giving most of the rest of the squsad a run out, the only thing we learnt about England performance last night is the fact that our 2nd string aren't very good...
We might have avoided what, on paper, appears to be the tougher half of the draw, but we've got to get past Columbia 1st, a team I would've preferred to avoid. 

My predictions
Portugal  0 Uruguay 2, France 1 Argentina 1 (France thro on pens), Brazil 3 Mexico 1, Belgium 2 Japan 1, Spain 2 Russia 0, Croatia 1 Denmark 0, Sweden 1 Switzerland 1 ( Swiss on pens) and England 1 Columbia 0 (Extra time)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Seems we are in sintony in a lot of the matches,Uruguay wins(hope not but seems very probraby),France wins,Belgium wins,Spain wins and England also.well..tomorrow two big games..France vs Argentina(think it will be an frenetic game)and Uruguay vs Portugal(more tactical one).

• Like 1

10 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good morning guys...

Well, apart from giving most of the rest of the squsad a run out, the only thing we learnt about England performance last night is the fact that our 2nd string aren't very good...
We might have avoided what, on paper, appears to be the tougher half of the draw, but we've got to get past Columbia 1st, a team I would've preferred to avoid. 

My predictions
Portugal  0 Uruguay 2, France 1 Argentina 1 (France thro on pens), Brazil 3 Mexico 1, Belgium 2 Japan 1, Spain 2 Russia 0, Croatia 1 Denmark 0, Sweden 10 Switzerland ( Swiss on pens) and England 1 Columbia 0 (Extra time)

Hey naga,agree the second lines of England aren't as strong as usual titular team,Vardy its an good forward but Kane it's just on fire and others same.Cheers.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hey naga,agree the second lines of England aren't as strong as usual titular team,Vardy its an good forward but Kane it's just on fire and others same.Cheers.

Vardy's game isn't really suited to the international stage, IMO...The defences usually lie deeper than in the Premiership, so he can't really play off the last man and use his pace easily...
Btw, I've gotta back England but I've a horrible feeling Columbia will win 1-0...😒

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Vardy's game isn't really suited to the international stage, IMO...The defences usually lie deeper than in the Premiership, so he can't really play off the last man and use his pace easily...
Btw, I've gotta back England but I've a horrible feeling Columbia will win 1-0...😒

I truly think England will win,also Colombia doesn't seem the same of an couple years ago,think you gona be a lot more lucky than me lol.

• Like 1

What a terrific game. France upped the ante in the second half and scored 3 goals in 10 minutes. It was all over. A late goal by Argentina couldn’t reduce the deficit.

Messi and Argentina Out !!!!!

Final scoreline: - Fra 4 Arg 3 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nack said:

What a terrific game. France upped the ante in the second half and scored 3 goals in 10 minutes. It was all over. A late goal by Argentina couldn’t reduce the deficit.

Messi and Argentina Out !!!!!

Final scoreline: - Fra 4 Arg 3 

Terrific? 

it's a great game with suspense, 7 goals in the first game, not bad at all 

and my team win the match 😁

i hope the same for all the rest of the competition 

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Terrific? 

it's a great game with suspense, 7 goals in the first game, not bad at all 

and my team win the match 😁

i hope the same for all the rest of the competition 

You didn’t understand terrific .. google it.