Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #1

2 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Looks like a meeting to decide what to do about Em & sid

lex2 (2).png

My opinion !
If you really and truly are committed to joining the group, the project, and especially the A & A management staff, why not?

This place already for once already behaved 3 couples.
But it would have to be Sid and not Bob.
At least, the examples we had before were from couples who were really committed to each other.
As it is now.
ย 

10 hours ago, 2bsure said:

Lexy has her scheming faceย on.

I now began to wonder if the reason for the party had completely cooled off as soon as the blackout occurred, if this was not "early news"?.
๐Ÿ™„

17 minutes ago, thedbear said:

My opinion !
If you really and truly are committed to joining the group, the project, and especially the A & A management staff, why not?

This place already for once already behaved 3 couples.
But it would have to be Sid and not Bob.
At least, the examples we had before were from couples who were really committed to each other.
As it is now.

Well, Anna and Alex did everything for Em. But. If you go back to football. Em a young footballer with a high potential. Good parameters. He plays regularly. However - no progress. Frequent injuries and regular failure matches (score less than 6.0). Time runs. And such footballer from a potential star - turns into an useless player. The club gets rid of such a player - selling it to the lower leagues or simply not renewing the contract...

Lisa is progressing. And she does it even without Lexy&Pete (those girl-girl sessions, for example). Em - no. If Em was lucky with boyfriend. Who would have worked as psychologist on her. That is possible - the situation was moving differently (positively). But Em not lucky with guy and others, too. They are all children - even bigger than Em.:sad:

It's sad - but Em herself came to this bad result.

• Like 2