Leora & Paul General Chat Topic June/July 2018 #1

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Sorry tuby you look like member of the village people... Lmao 😂

She likes me my smelly friend, because she can get close to me without having to hold her breath. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She likes me my smelly friend, because she can get close to me without having to hold her breath. 

And apart from that stinky, you are too smooth and gushing and charming, whereas I am rather course and naughty, with a hidden cuteness, she likes cute, and she loves naughty. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It is very unfortunate to have observed that the normally quite sweet and lovely woman of the residence has and is experiencing some very bad stomach discomfort and pain. I feel for her and truly hope for her that it may not be anything too serious and hope and wish for the dear woman a rapid recovery and return to a state of lifelong and wonderful wellness.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It is very unfortunate to have observed that the normally quite sweet and lovely woman of the residence has and is experiencing some very bad stomach discomfort and pain. I feel for her and truly hope for her that it may not be anything too serious and hope and wish for the dear woman a rapid recovery and return to a state of lifelong and wonderful wellness.

She certainly seems to be in pain from stomach cramps of some sort,  possibly a side effect of her periods, or perhaps something she has eaten.....or could it be a reaction to seeing that picture of my hideous smelly mate Pepe?  that's enough to  upset  anyone's well-being, and in serious cases has been known to cause vomiting and diarrhoea.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That's something rarely seen for this Apartment.

Hopefully their putting in the scooter cam I've been requesting for some time now, for the extreme close up shots of the Goddess. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1