Leora & Paul General Chat Topic June/July 2018 #1

47 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

June 21 is the June Solstice Day there and is considered a national holiday. The first day of each season there is considered a national holiday. The two equinox days to mark the beginnings of Spring and Fall, and the two solstice days that mark the beginning of Summer and Winter. They have over 30 holidays each year there in Russia. He takes off no less than 3 or 4 weeks besides that, and that's considering or including all the other days in between those times that he is always out from employment and misses.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       It has been put out there that the both of them have certainly put on a good deal more to themselves than used to be at one time and it is true that it usually happens to a majority of and many of people, but from what I've observed here and elsewhere, it has been put out there a lot more so concerning her then him. But truth be known, it is much, much more noticeable and obvious about him and not nearly as much about her as him, except for perhaps to those of us who may have followed them enough long enough to influence a good memory of them, other than any pics past and present.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Also, it is true that it is they're lives and they're choices, and evidently they must be content with themselves about not only they're choices, but also where it is that they reside, and how they reside, because from my lengthy observations spanned out for about 5 years now, it is my opinion and view that a guy of his age is lazy because of such reasons and mentioned previously, and that may be some reasons in itself of why they may be so content on residing at a residence such as one provided by an organization such as RLC. Considering the economy and levels of wages in Russia combined with what they seem to spend on, it would likely be difficult for them to save enough to be able to afford to reside somewhere else for quite awhile. And yes jimbo my friend, I agree that she is and has been the best woman of RLC.

Looks like you and jimbo will have to wait until next week to see who's right about a holiday or not, I have looked up the public holidays on the web and it doesn't mention the 21 June Nich, but what I know about anything would fit on the tip of a pin. 😂

What I would like to throw out there is a prediction that I hope and pray I am wrong on, but here goes. Today is June 15  2018, I predict that by June 15  2019 she will have increased her weight by another 0-5 kilo at least. I notice that she is a " picker " a slice of meat one moment, an ice cream or biscuit the next and nothing physical to burn it of. Like jimbo said, it will creep up on her overnight and she will look at herself one day and say " How the fuck did that happen " but then it will be to late, shame really because she has a fantastic body, as I said, I hope I'm wrong. 😄

It is now into a third week since a few days before the aunty arrived for her visit and the last time anything of much actual interest occurred there up until earlier on in this week when something occurred with her and then a day or two later something occurred with the both of them. It has been my observation and opinion and noticeably so has seemed like a majority of others views and opinions as well thought not all, that most have not much care or concern as to what may occur with the both of them and likely because of his behaviors and ways, as far as much in any ways of interests, as does with merely and simply her alone. But even those times have over time seemed to decline at various times.