B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #1

Could of been the whiskey, might have been the gin, could have been the 3 or 4 powder lines I don't know, but look at the shape she's in, her head feels like football, I think she's gonna die, but tell me......me oh me oh my, wasn't that a party!

even in this apartment I find great news, Adri masturbates, Mila masturbates, Darina is always drunk and friends are already sleeping, everything changes for nothing change

10 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Could of been the whiskey, might have been the gin, could have been the 3 or 4 powder lines I don't know, but look at the shape she's in, her head feels like football, I think she's gonna die, but tell me......me oh me oh my, wasn't that a party!

• Like 1

Still drooling after Adri’s epic bate yesterday afternoon and again watching it on Replay. Adri, your bates are awesome so please don’t spoil the party and bring any blokes to your room. Stay as sweet as you are with yourself and your toy or of course any of the other girls 😍

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Still drooling after Adri’s epic bate yesterday afternoon and again watching it on Replay. Adri, your bates are awesome so please don’t spoil the party and bring any blokes to your room. Stay as sweet as you are with yourself and your toy or of course any of the other girls 😍

She was in the shower today face timing with some guy, while she filmed her body and pussy.

9 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Everybody has a sleeping Partner tonight--Adri with Darina==Mila with Serena--Candy and BF--Malina and Anast………………...Is there a ghost in the house  ??………. 😃

Adri was with Serena and Mila with Darina.